Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.

Some things are designed not to understand, until you do.
06:18 AM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jessica Marie @Faith11286
29 October, 01:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
27 October, 11:58
https://www.kingjamesbible...
Romans Chapter 12

4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:

5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;

8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
27 October, 07:14
100%

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
27 October, 05:49
Funny how you posted this at the precise time I woke up today. I was 18 minutes late today.

Q 618
[19] would cease to exist immediately upon the harm of select individuals.
Think nuclear stand-off.
Clarified?
Q

Our ears are opened. We hear exactly what we need to. We are all working together to achieve the one grand purpose. It's amazing how we are all like an individual cell in the body, all forming the perfect body as a collective.

Amazing at the possibilities. life offers.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 October, 05:40
ACTUALLY MAKE COMPLETE PROCES OF ENLIGHMENT IN HUMAN WESSELL IS LIKE ELON MUSK BUYING TWITTER ONLY FOR 7 TWEETS🤣🤣🤣

ITS SOME SORT OF UNTRANSLATABLE ACHIEVMENT🤣🤣🤣

SOME FOLKS SCREW IT EPICLY LAST TIME, SO GOD SEND THEM AGAIN AND CHANGE THEIR SICK MINDZ...

IF THEY WILL PROVE THEMSELVES UNABLE TO TOOK THEIR KARMIC LESSONS, GOD WILL TOOK THEM OUT THAT MUCH TIMES, AS THEY NEED TO COMPRENDE...

PATTON WAS IDIOT. NARCISSIST PRIMITIVE PREJUDICE DRIVEN MORON.
FOR THOSE, WHO BELIEVE IN BRUTE FORCE GOD LET ACHIEVE EXPERIENCE OF BRUTAL POWERLESSNESS TO LEARN OTHER APROACH.
https://youtu.be/6WOYnv59B...

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
27 October, 05:24
🙏pilot interface enhancements

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
27 October, 05:06
God gives clarity.
The Devil brings obscurity.

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
27 October, 01:58
profound simplicity

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
27 October, 01:49
bingo
limitless

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 October, 01:55
Actual Clones Synthetic
People Organic Robotoids
Doubles - 580

Colloidal Gold Might Be
Useful For Some Medical
And Health Problems

Christians Fear Not For
Heavenly Angels Are Here
To Protect

Donald John Trump Last
Trumpet Eric Jon Boerner
Final Seal

The Roswell Crash
Happened Right Before
Aleister Crowley Died

Republicans In Jail
Democrats In Prison
Twenty Nineteen❤️

The Occult Communicate In
Code Through Media And
Entertainment

Cern Portal To Demons
Fourth Density Beings
Resistance

Our Sun Has A Magnetic
Field With A North Pole
And A South Pole

The Stars Wish To Inform
You That Good News Is
Coming❤️

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/21/2018
>>120926 (SUM = Q POST 20)

Cont'd - GEMATRIA ON CAPS OF Q POST 580

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 October, 02:01
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Remember Your Favorite
President 364

I Love You To The Moon
And Back Remember

Twas The Night Before
Christmas Poem

There Is Nothing To Worry
About

Lunar Cycle Changed
Exposed Illuminati

The Cycle For The Bible
Was The Moon Cycle

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 October, 01:27
. /sync

feeling it in the air today?

join me, won't U!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
27 October, 12:50
Pa[¥]$So0ns 《 EAGLES 》 Pa[¥]So0ns

Pa[¥]$So0ns 》EAGLES 《 Pa[¥So0ns

-2, -1- .. .. +2,+1

. .

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
27 October, 12:27
October 27- today is my 52nd birthday today!!!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
27 October, 04:20
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Happy Birthday!!!!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
27 October, 11:54
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Happy Birthday!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
27 October, 12:13
Good morning AU family!
Make it a wonderful day. ✨😊✨

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
27 October, 12:07
Matthew Perry on Keanu Reeves diss: ‘I just chose a random name’

https://nypost.com/2022/10...

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 October, 11:56
GOOD MORN VK .....I JUST WATCHED THIS MOVIE THE OTHER DAY..

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 October, 11:56
GOOD MORN VK .....I JUST WATCHED THIS MOVIE THE OTHER DAY..

CharRose @CharRose
27 October, 11:45
Good Morning VK!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 October, 11:29
There is so much I still don’t understand. Even harder is waiting until I do. Patience not my forte. 🙏

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
27 October, 01:33
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
😉

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
27 October, 11:28
So dreams of flying when we were younger are possible

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
27 October, 11:44
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
they werent dreams, this, is the dream

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 October, 11:03
Maybe like dis? 🤔https://anonup.com/thread/...

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 October, 11:01
Morgan Freeman - The Shawshank Redemption -Montage rehabilitated prisoner - 40 years - YouTube

No copyright infringement is intended.Just kidding! All uploading of copyrighted material is copyright infringement. Whether intended or not...

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 October, 11:01
Morgan Freeman - The Shawshank Redemption -Montage rehabilitated prisoner - 40 years - YouTube

No copyright infringement is intended.Just kidding! All uploading of copyrighted material is copyright infringement. Whether intended or not...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 October, 10:54
Good Morning VK and patriots!!

Our whole existence is a great mystery and the mystery of the Universe and its creation even greater. I did a lengthy study 35 years ago into the effects of pyramids on matter. Both on dead and living matter. An example has always stayed with me ... A canary breeder gave me a critically ill canary that had already been given up by him. I put the bird in a small cage under one of my pyramids and waited the night. The next morning the bird was healthy and alive again ... the breeder could not believe his eyes ...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 October, 12:11
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
does camping in a pup tent count?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 October, 01:11
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
😍🤩🤗

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
27 October, 10:48
The Grand Design

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 October, 10:45
Good morning VK and Patriots
We codified to make it comprehensible
Who' s we?
Is it by design that we don't get it and then eventually we will?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 October, 10:41
Good Morning VK ☀️
you have inspired me with your fasting…on day 3 of medical medium 3 6 9 cleanse 🍋🥗🥔🍉🥒
it’s amazing how you can actually feel your body by just eating whole foods and no sugars or fats
i also feel more conscious, connected to the beauty around me
🙏 i can keep going to day 9

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 October, 10:39
Good morning VK and AU.:)

Danny James @DComposer07
27 October, 10:39
even knowing this (to the meager limits and subjections of my human mind) I’m so baffled by cancer.. (currently dealing with it for the 2nd time). how to hack this and over ride it with my over soul? so the messages sent create coherence not disrutpion or decay. how to reconcile this dissoncance in my body? first guess would be to reconcile the dissoncance in my mind and soul I suppose. what if it’s not that obvious? 🧐

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 October, 12:19
In response Danny James to his Publication
When I had Hodgink Lymphoma in 2004, and was under going chemo, I would see images of bubbles dissolving...

I got food cravings - cheese and tomato, then ginger and honey.

Then when I was having radiation (16 fractions), I saw bubbles popping...

The images would appear first thing in the morning, in that sort of half awake state, they were always shades of grey and like short videos, on a loop.

Maybe, you need to find your half awake point, maybe just before sleep, where your body can communicate with you.

I listen to my body now. If something makes me feel off - even if its a dr prescribed drug, I stop... have had to get stern with a couple of drs who tried to frighten me into taking statins... nope, there is no 'one size fits all' treatment, and they cannot force a round peg, into a square hole.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 October, 10:34
Good morning VK ☀️