Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 October, 09:51
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Interesting. I have never thought of this before. It is rare for me to wake up and remember a dream. I have thought before when I have Dejavu that this happened before in a dream. I find this theory fascinating because I lost my mom. I have had a total of two vivid dreams about her since she has passed. What implications could that have?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 October, 09:57
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
🙏Sorry You lost Your Mom🙏
🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 October, 09:37
🤔Dreams...

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
28 October, 09:51
I think that even daydreaming, and "imagination" are the same as dreaming, and reality. Science agrees that all of reality is relative to the observer. Same observer in dreams, daydreams, and wakefulness.

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
26 October, 11:49
I agree. I had an amazing dream of me in a different timeline where my husband and I made different decsions that changed our life together drastically. In that timeline 9/11 didnt happen and the white hats won in 2001. It was so trippy i really thought i was actually there. I also saw a flash of bright light going into it and coming out of it.

26 October, 11:56
In response Julie Anaya to her Publication
🙏 Whoa! 🙏 What a dream for You🙏💖

I have so many Vivid Dreams too & they always literally feel like Real different Worlds for sure. I also 🙏Pray🙏that My other Selves💖 are doing well too💖 It sure does seem like this to me...