Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 October, 06:18
Good Morning Patriots.

Some things are designed not to understand, until you do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
27 October, 10:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
even knowing this (to the meager limits and subjections of my human mind) I’m so baffled by cancer.. (currently dealing with it for the 2nd time). how to hack this and over ride it with my over soul? so the messages sent create coherence not disrutpion or decay. how to reconcile this dissoncance in my body? first guess would be to reconcile the dissoncance in my mind and soul I suppose. what if it’s not that obvious? 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
When I had Hodgink Lymphoma in 2004, and was under going chemo, I would see images of bubbles dissolving...

I got food cravings - cheese and tomato, then ginger and honey.

Then when I was having radiation (16 fractions), I saw bubbles popping...

The images would appear first thing in the morning, in that sort of half awake state, they were always shades of grey and like short videos, on a loop.

Maybe, you need to find your half awake point, maybe just before sleep, where your body can communicate with you.

I listen to my body now. If something makes me feel off - even if its a dr prescribed drug, I stop... have had to get stern with a couple of drs who tried to frighten me into taking statins... nope, there is no 'one size fits all' treatment, and they cannot force a round peg, into a square hole.
12:19 PM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Danny James to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it