Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 October, 06:18
Good Morning Patriots.

Some things are designed not to understand, until you do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
Good Morning VK and patriots!!

Our whole existence is a great mystery and the mystery of the Universe and its creation even greater. I did a lengthy study 35 years ago into the effects of pyramids on matter. Both on dead and living matter. An example has always stayed with me ... A canary breeder gave me a critically ill canary that had already been given up by him. I put the bird in a small cage under one of my pyramids and waited the night. The next morning the bird was healthy and alive again ... the breeder could not believe his eyes ...
10:54 AM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 October, 01:11
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
😍🤩🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 October, 12:11
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
does camping in a pup tent count?

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 October, 12:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Haaaaaaaas. .... Yes!!!!!!! 😁😜

IAM NJoy @NJoy
27 October, 01:42
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yes, think Teepees. Pyramids are pranic (Energy) generators.
Dunce Hats were used for same reason - increases the energy in a given space - in this case, the head/brain. Sacred Geometric shapes can also do this. ‘They’ also hyjacked the B/W checkerboard (floor) for this reason.