sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 October, 07:24
🙌🙌🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Going through this at my job, the more vocal I became about my faith, shared what I knew, prayed or even just read my devotional, the more the people who are not walking in faith have put a target on my back. It's become so bad that I can't say much of anything without my words being manipulated for gossip in a sick twisted game of telephone where I'm the unwitting butt of the jokes. There is no mgmt on duty during a typical shift for me, I'm team lead, so I'm constantly having to clarify my side to mgmt who confronts me about it the next week...half of the time she participates in the gossip too and doesn't know I know that! It's frustrating and absolutely unfair, I've gone home crying on several occasions too...but I also know scripture prepared me for this. (John 15:18-27) At any rate...I'm looking at new jobs currently all signs are pointing to time to leave, I've done all I can, it's just too much stress. Time to "shake off the dust that is on my feet". (Mark 6:11) 🤍
08:00 PM - Oct 26, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Gematria Student @gems1234
28 October, 06:32
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
MY QUEEN CAN WALTZ ON THE OCEANE... TRUE! =369

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 October, 09:51
In response Gematria Student to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 October, 09:21
Not everyone is on your path. We all live in different realities. You cant save them you can only save yourself. Sounds like the ego is hurt because they dont think like you. Let it go and believe in your righteous path.

26 October, 09:30
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I can only drop good seeds, pray for them and let God harvest when the time comes. I have done alot of good there but it's time to keep moving foward. 😊🙏🤍

David Higgins @David23
26 October, 09:09
Serah- have you ever noticed when a couple splits, its usually the lower of the two that does the splitting? You are working below your paygrade. You simp!y are more.

26 October, 09:26
In response David Higgins to his Publication
Working below my paygrade I like that 🤭 that's ironic you say that my 1 year raise was denied recently too. Store owner hasn't been approving raise submissions for anyone lately for some reason. I'm taking in all the signs that point to God trying to nudge me out the door lol!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 October, 09:01
Serah, I have always been so impressed by your faith. I am so sorry you are going through this. We all love you and are praying for you.🙏❤️

26 October, 09:21
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I really do appreciate you saying this it means alot to me I try my best make good choices, I know I don't always get it perfectly right but I definitely try my best. I'm going to take this struggle as a test of faith God wants me to relinquish control of that situation and give it to him now. 😊🙏🤍

kolibri @kolibri
26 October, 08:58
❤️🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 October, 08:55
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR PRAYERS OF LIFTING OUR SISTER SERAH UP OPEN NEW DOORS FOR HER LET HER SHINE AT WORK AND BE A EXAMPLE TO OTHERS LIFT HER HEART SPIRIT AND MIND UP WITH YOUR LOVING GRACE MERCY AND LOVING COMFORTING LIGHT SHOW HER THE PATH SHE SHOULD TAKE BLESS HER ABUNDANTLY AND MULTIPLE HER BLESSINGS FINANCES AND TO FEEL STRONG IN YOU GOD MULTIPLE HER FAITH HOPE AND LOVE IN DOING YOUR WORK WHERE EVER SHE IS OR IS TO GO FORWARD WE ASK THIS IN JESUS NAME AMEN LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS AMEN WE ARE WITH YOU SERAH EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY WE ARE HERE

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
26 October, 09:14
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Amen!!!

26 October, 09:16
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you Mary, I have faith between these prayers and God's loving hand I will find something that fits in no time! 🙏🤍
May you and yours be all ways blessed this day in return for such a loving prayer for me!

hope saxton @Scribe11
26 October, 08:54
Sending you a hug, Serah. I'm sorry you are experiencing this.
Don't allow anyone to dim your beautiful light. I know it hurts, but if it helps, I think you are wonderful, loving and kind.
Your Faith only makes you more beautiful.
With love from Canada
❤️🙏🙏❤️

26 October, 09:09
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Thank you for the hug 🤗 and your kind words absolutely help! Thank you sweet fren! 😊🙏🤍

CWWard Ward @CWWard
26 October, 08:53
Sometimes our disappointments are God’s appointments…..

26 October, 09:07
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
So very true!

connie wright @cowri
26 October, 08:53
This always reminds me of what Jesus went through. Don't try to fit in. They have evil ways. Glad to hear you are looking for something better until the boomerang turns back to them. Smile

26 October, 09:07
In response connie wright to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 October, 08:51
Mattew 5:11 🤗🙏❤️

26 October, 09:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I've played enough videogames to know that if I'm running into enemies trying to stop me I'm probably headed in the right direction. 🎮

connie wright @cowri
🙏

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
26 October, 08:43
sorry to hear you are going through this Serah. Perhaps God has a better place in mind for you. there are people who would love to be a witness to your light! I KNOW it will work out for good! 🤍

26 October, 09:01
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I know you're right, I've done as much good as I can there, but it's time for me to find good soil to plant new seeds in. 🌱

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
26 October, 08:35
you've got family here
prayers 🙏🏼

In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
☺🙏🤍

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 October, 08:31
😔I hate to hear that . I am so sorry Serah!
I went through it too. Words twisted and stories made up... And the 'same' story changing everytime it's repeated.
If we think differently, we're targeted and ostracized.
I have had my share of crying too. I don't even think I am sad for myself anymore. I am sad for them.
Maybe it is time for a change. You're a kind hearted person. You will prevail! ❤️🙏

26 October, 08:49
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
It's all good, I made a close friend out of it, she's the assistant manager and is also quitting at the end of this month for the same reason. Two others including us, 4 total, so it's not just me whose been targeted this way up there. Everything will turn out just fine, I know it. 😊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 October, 08:13
🙏 I pray God places a hedge of protection over you and that your light continues to shine brightly for those seeking a way out of the darkness.

26 October, 08:20
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I needed this right now and here you are ready to pray! Thank you for your prayer of protection and thank God for everything he has already blessed me with. 🙏🤍

Dan Rawlings @danrawlings236
26 October, 09:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
queenester you can file a complaint with HR about a hostile workplace with what I have read from your posts. Fight them and don't let them win, also for your friend who wants to leave. Make them prove you are wrong and for your believes! Stand strong because we have your back! Might want to talk to a lawyer as well to see if you a case. I think you do being supervisor myself.