sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 October, 07:24
🙌🙌🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 October, 08:00
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Going through this at my job, the more vocal I became about my faith, shared what I knew, prayed or even just read my devotional, the more the people who are not walking in faith have put a target on my back. It's become so bad that I can't say much of anything without my words being manipulated for gossip in a sick twisted game of telephone where I'm the unwitting butt of the jokes. There is no mgmt on duty during a typical shift for me, I'm team lead, so I'm constantly having to clarify my side to mgmt who confronts me about it the next week...half of the time she participates in the gossip too and doesn't know I know that! It's frustrating and absolutely unfair, I've gone home crying on several occasions too...but I also know scripture prepared me for this. (John 15:18-27) At any rate...I'm looking at new jobs currently all signs are pointing to time to leave, I've done all I can, it's just too much stress. Time to "shake off the dust that is on my feet". (Mark 6:11) 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 I pray God places a hedge of protection over you and that your light continues to shine brightly for those seeking a way out of the darkness.
08:13 PM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Dan Rawlings @danrawlings236
26 October, 09:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
queenester you can file a complaint with HR about a hostile workplace with what I have read from your posts. Fight them and don't let them win, also for your friend who wants to leave. Make them prove you are wrong and for your believes! Stand strong because we have your back! Might want to talk to a lawyer as well to see if you a case. I think you do being supervisor myself.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 October, 08:20
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I needed this right now and here you are ready to pray! Thank you for your prayer of protection and thank God for everything he has already blessed me with. 🙏🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 October, 08:37
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Words from a wise and strong woman you might recognize...
Serah Oceane ♡ @queenesther

I don't know who needs to hear this today but...
Offering up PRAYER to somone who is struggling be it; financially, dietarily, emotionally, physically, spiritually etc. IS MORE THAN ENOUGH! Don't you ever let somone convince you that prayer is not enough or that you need to do better. Shame on those who would treat it as an ineffective means to help a brother or sister. Prayer, your prayer, is more than enough and IT WORKS! I have witnessed with my own two eyes the power of collective prayer in this place and the miracles it has worked not just for me but others too! I know because Anon Up saved my father through those powerful collective prayers! Intense prayer can change entire timelines, focused group prayer is particularly potent, why do you think these people are trying to break down and destroy our faith?
Put on THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD so that you can take your stand against the devil’s sche