Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 October, 08:00
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Going through this at my job, the more vocal I became about my faith, shared what I knew, prayed or even just read my devotional, the more the people who are not walking in faith have put a target on my back. It's become so bad that I can't say much of anything without my words being manipulated for gossip in a sick twisted game of telephone where I'm the unwitting butt of the jokes. There is no mgmt on duty during a typical shift for me, I'm team lead, so I'm constantly having to clarify my side to mgmt who confronts me about it the next week...half of the time she participates in the gossip too and doesn't know I know that! It's frustrating and absolutely unfair, I've gone home crying on several occasions too...but I also know scripture prepared me for this. (John 15:18-27) At any rate...I'm looking at new jobs currently all signs are pointing to time to leave, I've done all I can, it's just too much stress. Time to "shake off the dust that is on my feet". (Mark 6:11) 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 October, 09:21
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Not everyone is on your path. We all live in different realities. You cant save them you can only save yourself. Sounds like the ego is hurt because they dont think like you. Let it go and believe in your righteous path.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gematria Student @gems1234
28 October, 06:32
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
MY QUEEN CAN WALTZ ON THE OCEANE... TRUE! =369