Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
28 October, 04:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 October, 02:15
✨That made me cry. God is amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 October, 02:08
Sol in a jar...soul

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 October, 02:08
Is that the one I see flickering some nights?

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
26 October, 01:45

NEO ONE @Neo
26 October, 12:54
Night to Day

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
26 October, 12:54
wait… they are singing Beatelgues over and over?!?! what. in. the. actual. hell..
🎥🍿

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 October, 12:47
Is this what I have been seeing in our Western sky moving East every clear night? I know someone who got vid on his phone and he captured something totally different. A concave craft with big windows.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 October, 02:11
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
calling occupants of interplanetary craft?

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
26 October, 10:52
❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 October, 10:42
wow! ❤️🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 October, 10:39
Windows of Heaven.❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 October, 10:37
magique 🙏💖💫🤩

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
magique 🙏💖💫🤩

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 October, 09:52
...but has it already super nova'd and not reached us yet?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 October, 10:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well... what are stars?

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 October, 09:39
My skymap app tries to convince me I'm looking at "Venus" when I See this in my Western night sky.

Yep.
Totally just a planet, a bajillion gagillion miles away.
😏

I've got gorgeous recorded footage of spectacular sights!
😍💫🙌

Not Important @Notimportant
26 October, 09:47
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Have we been lied to & they are one in the same? ☀️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 October, 09:37
Here we go again😎 already caught the 111,222😊 and here is the 333🎇

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
26 October, 09:54
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Nice 👍...You are getting activated to jump on the right timeline/Hz, from your team. Some codes are for healing as requested via prayers, while others are due to one's positive work to be able to get on the right timeline for your own manifestation-projection to become a reality. Why always be grateful for the codes seen daily. This is the freedom codes, in synchronicities. It is unpacking one's DNA to higher realm of existence & only thru inner-work can one be granted to access them. ✨

I am Keri @Lionessheart
26 October, 09:57
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
♥️💥
i did yesterday too!!! 3 in a row i hit the heart button to get 26.....the numbers are trippy

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 October, 09:01
2 years ago, I had my telescope pointed at something that looked just like this.

Scintillating was the word I used to describe it. Many said it was Venus, but, Venus was not in that location when I was looking.

I do wonder about Nibiru, and its system of planets, the red and blue Kachinas, Hercolobus, Wormwood...

The images are screen grabs from the FAA Weather cams on Alaska - Seward South facing (when the weather is clear,l seems to give the best view.

Of course, then one must also consider the likelyhood of Project Blue Beam being used, too.

Hard to know what is really going on, trying to trust my gut, but there are too many options right now that all seem as possible as the next one.

I hope we discover the truth soon.

Feel like I am worn to a nub now.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Trusting God is building something beautiful in us & with us.🙏

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
26 October, 07:58
GM Johnny! Just amazing! ✨🌟✨

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
26 October, 07:55
great burst of light ✨️