Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 01:37
JFK_Jr > George > Anonymous > George

Now at Mar_A_Lago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
31 January, 02:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
reminds me of #jfkjr 's meeting at Mar-A-Lago on February 29, 1996
the winter white house Quote💓✨🙏🏻 and the source of one of our Favourite #Trump /kennedy images
hit the rightside arrow for 2nd photo
17th comment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 02:40
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 February, 05:37
Mar-A- lago historically was called the "Winter White House"

I know💓❄️I shared a few QOOL articles about Mar-A-Lago & it's veRy Presidential History~ bunkers included~ the day I posted this photo, unknowing at the time ~ until I re-read the back story again~
that this Famous image was taken the veRy day #jfk Jr held an intime gathering~ including #Potus at Mar-A-Lago & made the infamous #WinterWhiteHouse Quote💓🙏🏻🍿✨
Several photos attached ~ hit the➡️on the first photo for more✨
07:30 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 February, 12:11
@VincentKennedy posted we were mistaken. The generals weren't the ones that asked President Trump to run.

05 February, 07:36
Perhaps the historic date of the Infamous #trumpkennedy picture
February 29th might be a key date this year
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💞🙏🏻