Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 01:37
JFK_Jr > George > Anonymous > George

Now at Mar_A_Lago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
31 January, 02:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
reminds me of #jfkjr 's meeting at Mar-A-Lago on February 29, 1996
the winter white house Quote๐Ÿ’“โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป and the source of one of our Favourite #Trump /kennedy images
hit the rightside arrow for 2nd photo
17th comment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 September, 02:29
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

George Rivera @Yeshua
06 February, 07:21

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
06 February, 04:08
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
06 February, 03:46
picture says a lot

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
05 February, 10:03
Blessed to have these two leading the world to freedom. As Patriots we have had our trials and tribulations, some of us have even been shunned. At times, this has been a lonelyand isolating journey, as I am surrounded by doubters, pragmatists, and liberals, who are so full of hate for a man and a cause they tefuse to research or understand.

Let us continue to hold on. Remember, to reach the port of heaven we must sail, sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it. But we must always sail and not drift nor lie at anchor. Glory awaits ๐Ÿ•Šโค๏ธ

05 February, 10:19
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

julie baja @JB4DJT
05 February, 05:38
Two HEROES that started a mission for peace, unity and perseverance๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 February, 05:37
Mar-A- lago historically was called the "Winter White House"

05 February, 07:30
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
I know๐Ÿ’“โ„๏ธI shared a few QOOL articles about Mar-A-Lago & it's veRy Presidential History~ bunkers included~ the day I posted this photo, unknowing at the time ~ until I re-read the back story again~
that this Famous image was taken the veRy day #jfk Jr held an intime gathering~ including #Potus at Mar-A-Lago & made the infamous #WinterWhiteHouse Quote๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿฟโœจ
Several photos attached ~ hit theโžก๏ธon the first photo for moreโœจ

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 03:46
โคโค

1776 Again @BludGeonT
02 February, 02:51
What's even more cool about this picture is that it was on a leap year day.

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
02 February, 02:24

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 February, 08:35
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
โค๏ธ

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
01 February, 07:30
๐Ÿ™‚

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
31 January, 07:00
I LOVE THESE PICTURES LIKE THIS. I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP AND JFK.JR WITH ALL MY HREAT. PRESIDENT TRUMP IS A REMARKABLE MAN. HEIS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•