Photon 333 @Photon
Shalom Home in MN is coercing people to have a covid swab test to be admitted. They should be reported to the military.

I am facing so many obstacles to care and everything is working against me, including god.

I've tried my very best and I'm sorry to disappoint you, so I need to say goodbye.
03:35 PM - Oct 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
27 October, 02:20
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
So sorry for these hard times... you inspire me to be a stronger and a better person...Will continue prayers🙏🏻🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
27 October, 02:08
Annie, WE ALL HAVE YOUR '6'. WE ARE ALL LIFTING YOU UP IN PRAYER TO GOD. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. FOCUS ON THE LOVE FROM ALL OF US TO YOU. GOD HEARS THE CHORUS OF PRAYERS FROM ALL OF US. BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER. WE LOVE YOU ANNIE. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
27 October, 01:53
never a disappointment
keep your faith strong
never give up

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
27 October, 01:49
Please shatter through the illusions and see that God loves you... I know you are really hurting. With love and faith, there is no obstacle we cannot beat, and that is with the Grace of God. Until you are a wee tad stronger, I will certainly pray for you (many of your family out here are praying for you - where we go one...) 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻💕🙏🏻

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 October, 01:45
and btw - you are not now nor ever will be a disappointment. everyone has their limits. you are a warrior to the end. you got us being a squeaky wheel for you on here.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 October, 01:43
Can you get high concentrate cannabis oil in your area? Can you receive it (are you at home)? Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) - the only thing I can think of to help with pain.

J J Larr @3JJL
26 October, 09:21
Praying for you to be healed and to live your dream of helping people with a med bed. Stay strong and know that you have so many people praying for you to be healed.
💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 October, 09:00
Sending continued prayers for you Annie. Lean on God, He will get your through everything He is always with you.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
26 October, 08:34
God is still working through you to show who the enemy is, anyone or any place that is coercing or requiring anything covid is, in my opinion, satan himself. The lies of the enemy are being shown through you, you are a mighty warrior in Gods army and an inspiration to us all. God bless you Annie, we are praying as you march through the valley.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 October, 07:45
I can’t presume to tell you what to do. All I know is that God never works against us, even if it might seem that way. Some of my most difficult and frustrating times have been when I thought for sure I knew what needed to happen in my life, but, God had other plans — All I can offer is talk to God, ask Him to show you his will for you and how to get there. It really is true that He never sends us more than than we can handle. He just doesn’t always make it clear what in the **** we need to do to get where He wants and needs us to go. Been there so many times. Take it one step at a time, and keep talking to Him, yell at Him if you have to — He can take it, and if you keep talking, listening, and seeking, eventually you may just have an aha moment, when you least expect it. Good luck and God bless. Praying for you.

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
26 October, 07:10
You will never be a disappointment, Annie! You are an inspiration and a warrior! We Love You! We are holding you in up in Hope and Prayer! Stay strong, know that you are Loved and Feel the Peace and Strength of God and His Miracles. 🙏💙💔💙🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 October, 02:46
Please don’t give up….you are such an inspiration, not a disappointment. There are so many here lifting you in prayer and holding on to that hope…..Only God knows his plan for you and whatever that might be, he has not forsaken you, I am sure. Talk to Him and find your faith and peace in Him. Sending you so much love and light ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

memes matter @NoComment
26 October, 02:18
You are doing your best
I dont get try from you
You are doing
,and not dissapointing anyone
Thank You Father in Heaven for this window to protect Photon when she goes out and when she comes in
When she is attacked, make the lotus effect that is your annointing be vivid in photons heart 3+3+3=9 and all❣️❣️❣️ thank you for showing photon your miricules so doubt is nowhere
Thank You for working through us, and situations where you can work and amaze everyone
Thank you for activating us but also giving us eachother in this good fight
Thank You for shining when we cant to relect the way with great grounding in your energy333

veni vidi11 @venividi11
25 October, 11:45
You are in my prayers every day! You've got lots of people here working on manifesting a miracle for you! No regrets! No disappointments! Nothing but love! Nothing but love!

Pink Totter @Totter
25 October, 11:09
No disappointment Annie, only inspiration. Truly an honor to share a part of this journey with you. God Bless You and I'm still praying for miracles.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 October, 11:04
Heavenly Father we ask if you will heal our friend Photon send your unconditional love and healing light to her now in the name of Jesus Christ Amen 🙏 we believe in miracles !

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 October, 11:02

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 October, 10:59
My heartfelt and fervent prayers are with you. I am holding to hope for you. We all are Photon. 🙏❤🙏

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 October, 10:59
We love you and you always have a family here!
Please know you are in our prayers.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 October, 10:57
Far from a disappointment - you truly are an inspiration. God is not against you, only He knows His plans for you. I feel sure that if we don't see the miracle that our human brains desire, then I fully expect you to be joining His Army of Angels. The most high warrior you are! You are loved, sweet Annie.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 October, 10:57
https://youtu.be/FLAOOJenK...
Please patriot. Please stay strong in the Lord~don’t listen to the enemy!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 October, 10:53
No, no disappointment at all - don't say goodbye for that reason

You are fighting the great & difficult fight
We're praying for you & sending our blessings to you
Know that you are welcome to stay & continue as long as you wish to

Much love & blessings

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
25 October, 10:52
God is never against you.
At my lowest point in my life and I’ve been there I said to God I will put this in your hands and I trust you to do what’s right. I put it in God’s hands and I let go. Put this in gods hands.
Let it go and put it in God’s hands I’ve been there I understand God can work miracles.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
25 October, 10:51
You could never disappoint us Photon, we don’t have expectations of you. I know I speak for the AU crew when I say we love & support you unconditionally. I am so sorry for what you are going through. It isn’t fair at all, and I’d rather see you healed & free. I’m still praying for that. I hope to say hello again, whenever & however we get the opportunity. 🙏🏻💓 So much love to you Photon.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
25 October, 09:36

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 October, 09:02
💙Love to ebeyone ttmo ismaking me sleepy.See you i our next life.💙

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 October, 11:01
photon you aint dying if your texting on Anonup. I aint texting if i have the damn flu. stop with the drama pick yourself up and fix your ass. only you can do it. you got this.

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
25 October, 07:10
He’s not working against you. I’m sure it feels like it. He has a plan for all of us. I truly believe that there is so much more beyond this life! So much love, comfort, peace and much more beyond our comprehension! Don’t lose faith. Pray, he’s listening! So much love to you. If you change your mind we’re here. If not, Something tells me we will meet in the future! Until then, hugs.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
25 October, 04:20
One breath at a time. Keep breathing. ❤️ Let people hold you with their prayers and keep breathing. With so many praying, you need only to let them hold and help you. One breath at a time. ❤️ You're being loved. Allow it. ❤️

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
25 October, 04:05
No disappointment here. Sadness, yes. You fought the good fight and did all that you could do. Take peace in that. God Bless you!