Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 October, 03:35
Shalom Home in MN is coercing people to have a covid swab test to be admitted. They should be reported to the military.

I am facing so many obstacles to care and everything is working against me, including god.

I've tried my very best and I'm sorry to disappoint you, so I need to say goodbye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
I can’t presume to tell you what to do. All I know is that God never works against us, even if it might seem that way. Some of my most difficult and frustrating times have been when I thought for sure I knew what needed to happen in my life, but, God had other plans — All I can offer is talk to God, ask Him to show you his will for you and how to get there. It really is true that He never sends us more than than we can handle. He just doesn’t always make it clear what in the **** we need to do to get where He wants and needs us to go. Been there so many times. Take it one step at a time, and keep talking to Him, yell at Him if you have to — He can take it, and if you keep talking, listening, and seeking, eventually you may just have an aha moment, when you least expect it. Good luck and God bless. Praying for you.
07:45 AM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Gessler, click on at the bottom under it