P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Wow! Watch the crowd erupt in singing The Star Spangled Banner and listen to what POTUS says after! 😎👇

“You know what? They are protesting! They’re protesting what’s taking place in our country, and it’s so bad and it’s so wrong. It is a protest!”—President Trunp

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅
09:12 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 October, 12:10
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
💞Gave me chills & tears when I first watched this. 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
24 October, 04:59
its not about one man, a plan, the Alliance, anons, or even Q, this is about you, your friends, work collegues, Donald Trump & his family & some very brave persons in his inner circle trying 2 bring back the heart of America 2 where it should be, the values you hold dear, the Constitution, your freedom, the Flag, you have a belief that many other people across the World wish they had, I hold dear this patriotism for America & wished we had this very same gut uplifting feeling when our Anthem is sung & my flag is raised, cause at the moment all I feel is anger & disgust the British flag represents the raping, pileaging, thieving, killing, taking over of Countries, & currently the people are allowing a useless Government 2 continue, watching this play out seems comical the MP's bickering, & even ask reporters 'whats going on', its almost sickeningly embarrassing. The supposed white hats in control. Be brave, be bold, God speed America, & DJT, family, & brave warriors saving US of A's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 October, 05:09
In response English Viking to her Publication
l just want to share with you ..YOU are a part of us....we are a part of YOU!! WE stand united against this death cult that has entered every land like a parasite .... be proud even if it feels like you are standing alone...... because l can tell you this much. when you do take that stand l think you will be amazed at how many will stand beside YOU. this is what the WWG1WGA is all about 😊😁🤗

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
23 October, 12:25
very well timed too

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 October, 10:09
That is so Awesome even this morning it brought tears to my eyes God Bless USA and President Trump & family

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
23 October, 09:53
Goosebumps watching this video. Thanks for sharing it.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 October, 09:50
woooooh 😎👊

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
23 October, 09:36

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 October, 10:10
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
Yep 1:07 sec clip right on Q

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 October, 09:04
Beautiful

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
23 October, 07:50
Absolutely beutiful , Juan O Savin said
earliier that the J6 prisoners sing the Star
Spangled Banner every night at 9pm
and that during the Trump rally they/we
would interupt and join them in unison at that same time
it wasnt coincidence, and every
night at 9pm eastern i will join them in
that and in silent prayer, it brought a tear
to my eye !
He said that we are days away from
quite a spectacle and I pray. and have
faith that he is right .🇺🇸🙏🏻

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
23 October, 02:59
just read that at 9pm the j6 prisoners sing the national antham was this at 9pm

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 October, 02:01
wowwee!! scavino posted same 👇👇👇

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 October, 01:33
Posted at 9:13 PM ET.

🇺🇸🦅❤️

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

23 October, 02:01
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
1 min delta...awesome

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
23 October, 01:30
ok Now the next step is to Educate ..That "THE USA" is a corporation.
Baby steps need to turn into GIANT STEPS! no more pussy footing around the truth!

American Girl @Americangirl
23 October, 01:24

23 October, 02:00
In response American Girl to her Publication
yesssss

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 October, 01:07
Spine-tingling as I sang along at home with these PATRIOTS protested what is habbening in our country
which activated chill bumps (Trump bumps) on realizing we are one!

#tbiytc

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 October, 01:10
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Hubs and I got Trump Bumps as well watching this! I had to wipe the tears from my eyes!
God Bless America! - America Bless God! 🙏❤️😇

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 October, 01:12
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
1:07 timestamp. Vibes are real! 😎🙏⚡️

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
23 October, 12:47
Great rally, as always. The crowd all singing was one of those unexpected awesome moments. We love our country, and we love our patriots singing from the heart

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
22 October, 09:38
Not gonna lie, can't hear this without a tearing up a bit!

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
22 October, 09:34
That outburst in song at 9:00 is to honor and show solidarity with our January 6 Patriots who do the same at 9:00 every night. 🇺🇸

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
22 October, 09:29
The energy at the Rally was electric.
Unfortunately, the feed kept cutting out and I couldn't watch the whole rally.
THANQS for posting this clip!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
22 October, 10:33
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Agreed! 😎⚡️

Bookish Girl @Noninon
22 October, 09:26
that was awesome!!!🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
22 October, 09:23
Someone just said in the live feed for the Rally that President Trump may get arrested tonight! Is that true, do you know?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 October, 09:22
Thank you for posting my fed stopped when this was happening.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
22 October, 09:26
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
I had to turn the rally off too. I thought it was my internet connection.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 October, 09:16
i got goosebumps ❤️🇺🇸👏👏👏

Happy Days @Sun2516
22 October, 09:14
It looked like an interruption as soon as he mentioned Jan. 6th.