P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
22 October, 09:12
Wow! Watch the crowd erupt in singing The Star Spangled Banner and listen to what POTUS says after! 😎👇

“You know what? They are protesting! They’re protesting what’s taking place in our country, and it’s so bad and it’s so wrong. It is a protest!”—President Trunp

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ @thangel
Spine-tingling as I sang along at home with these PATRIOTS protested what is habbening in our country
which activated chill bumps (Trump bumps) on realizing we are one!

#tbiytc
01:07 AM - Oct 23, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 October, 01:12
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
1:07 timestamp. Vibes are real! 😎🙏⚡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 October, 01:24
👀

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 October, 07:51
😍

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 October, 01:10
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Hubs and I got Trump Bumps as well watching this! I had to wipe the tears from my eyes!
God Bless America! - America Bless God! 🙏❤️😇