P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
22 October, 09:12
Wow! Watch the crowd erupt in singing The Star Spangled Banner and listen to what POTUS says after! 😎👇

“You know what? They are protesting! They’re protesting what’s taking place in our country, and it’s so bad and it’s so wrong. It is a protest!”—President Trunp

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
its not about one man, a plan, the Alliance, anons, or even Q, this is about you, your friends, work collegues, Donald Trump & his family & some very brave persons in his inner circle trying 2 bring back the heart of America 2 where it should be, the values you hold dear, the Constitution, your freedom, the Flag, you have a belief that many other people across the World wish they had, I hold dear this patriotism for America & wished we had this very same gut uplifting feeling when our Anthem is sung & my flag is raised, cause at the moment all I feel is anger & disgust the British flag represents the raping, pileaging, thieving, killing, taking over of Countries, & currently the people are allowing a useless Government 2 continue, watching this play out seems comical the MP's bickering, & even ask reporters 'whats going on', its almost sickeningly embarrassing. The supposed white hats in control. Be brave, be bold, God speed America, & DJT, family, & brave warriors saving US of A's
04:59 AM - Oct 24, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Artist_ in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 October, 05:09
In response English Viking to her Publication
l just want to share with you ..YOU are a part of us....we are a part of YOU!! WE stand united against this death cult that has entered every land like a parasite .... be proud even if it feels like you are standing alone...... because l can tell you this much. when you do take that stand l think you will be amazed at how many will stand beside YOU. this is what the WWG1WGA is all about 😊😁🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396