P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
22 October, 09:12
Wow! Watch the crowd erupt in singing The Star Spangled Banner and listen to what POTUS says after! 😎👇

“You know what? They are protesting! They’re protesting what’s taking place in our country, and it’s so bad and it’s so wrong. It is a protest!”—President Trunp

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
24 October, 04:59
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
its not about one man, a plan, the Alliance, anons, or even Q, this is about you, your friends, work collegues, Donald Trump & his family & some very brave persons in his inner circle trying 2 bring back the heart of America 2 where it should be, the values you hold dear, the Constitution, your freedom, the Flag, you have a belief that many other people across the World wish they had, I hold dear this patriotism for America & wished we had this very same gut uplifting feeling when our Anthem is sung & my flag is raised, cause at the moment all I feel is anger & disgust the British flag represents the raping, pileaging, thieving, killing, taking over of Countries, & currently the people are allowing a useless Government 2 continue, watching this play out seems comical the MP's bickering, & even ask reporters 'whats going on', its almost sickeningly embarrassing. The supposed white hats in control. Be brave, be bold, God speed America, & DJT, family, & brave warriors saving US of A's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
l just want to share with you ..YOU are a part of us....we are a part of YOU!! WE stand united against this death cult that has entered every land like a parasite .... be proud even if it feels like you are standing alone...... because l can tell you this much. when you do take that stand l think you will be amazed at how many will stand beside YOU. this is what the WWG1WGA is all about 😊😁🤗
05:09 AM - Oct 24, 2022
In response English Viking to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRUTH SEEKER, click on at the bottom under it