The Real Me @TheRealMe
May I ask for prayers for my dog, Annie?

I took her for her teeth cleaning yesterday and they wouldn't put her under because her heart rate was too low. Should be between 90-120, and it was 44. I've had her on Standard Process Cardio Plus & Canine Cardiac Support and whole foods supplements. It's apparently not working. I'm calling Monday to get an appointment with a doggy cardiologist, but it may take awhile to get in.

She's 13 and otherwise healthy and happy. She is my heart and soul. I'm not ready to let go of her yet, I am praying for 2 more years, of course only if she can be healthy and happy. Any prayers for her heart to heal would mean the world to me. Thank you in advance, family.
11:58 AM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
24 October, 06:42
In response The Real Me to her Publication
praying for your sweet dog Annie! ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 October, 07:50
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Thank you!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 October, 04:05
How is Annie today?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 October, 07:46
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Same. Heart rate is 36 (should be 90). Yet, she acts perfectly fine. I have an appointment with a cardiologist on Thursday to do an echo, and an appt. for acupressure same day. I have a call in to my naturopath about the scan. Thanks for asking.❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 01:13
Any updates on how Annie is doing?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 October, 02:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
We measured her heartrate over the weekend and it was even lower, 37, but she’s acting perfectly normal. I have an appt on Thursday with both a cardiologist and for acupressure. Hopefully we will both get info to know what we are dealing with and some results. Thank you for asking! 💕

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
24 October, 12:40
🙏🙏🙏

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
23 October, 11:12
Telegram channel, The Universal Antidote Videos has testimonials about Chlorine Dioxide for animals. I have a 14 year old Border Collie so I know how you feel. Prayers for you🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 October, 11:01
🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 October, 08:12
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Real me, My Dog couldn’t walk up the steps or step on stepping stool into bed in march 2019. i would help her by scooping under her tail . We built new house & my wife said, “ I want daisy to have 1 summer on her new porch”.
I prayed for healing. The next day she made a miraculous recovery … was able to walk up steps & get into bed. Daisy was 💯 All summer. The 1st day of fall she quit eating ( “ I just want 1 summer for daisy”). A few days later, OMG, I think daisy is going to die. I called my wife over to say good-bye. she just closed her eyes & went to sleep.

It was a surreal experience….

Her recovery was unexplainable( She had been deteriorating for a yr).

If you want more time … I’ll pray with you
Ill be your +1. ( where 2 or more are gathered in my name, I am with you)

p.s. He’s with you when You are Rollin Solo too👍😀

STELLA R LIGHT @STELLARLIGHT
23 October, 01:16
🙏💚

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 October, 11:04
i think someone here mentioned iver for pets, google and ask vet. i will be keeping yoir baby in my prayers ❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 October, 11:04
i think someone here mentioned iver for pets, google and ask vet. i will be keeping yoir baby in my prayers ❤️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 October, 09:22
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Yep, I think IM GOING TO TRY THIS, too.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 October, 11:01
Heavenly Father I ask in Your Holy Name that You would please heal Annie the dog please remove all virus and parasites and restore health to her through Your Son JESUS i ask for this Amen

American Patriot @LoverofLord
22 October, 10:30
dear lord please send your healing love to Annie. Her big beautiful heart so full of love, friendship and loyalty that she needs help. also lord we pray for whomever is the real me. I recently lost my fur baby Harry so i understand your pain and sadness. I pray for you both and hope she rebounds. If she does, try to find someone that does anesthesia free teeth cleaning. Bless you both and if anyone has any way to help thwm please do.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 10:47
In response American Patriot to her Publication
Oh, her big beautiful heart is so full of love! Thank you! I'm so sorry for your loss of Harry. Please tell me about him.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 October, 10:09
🙏Dear Heavenly Father bless Annie by healing her heart. Restore her heart rate to be healthy and strong. In Your Son, Jesus Christ's precious name I pray. ❤️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 10:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you!❤️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 October, 10:08
Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. As you know, there’s a beautiful fur baby named “Annie” who may be experiencing the effects of time on her pure heart. Her Mama needs Annie for as long as Heaven can spare her. Please let it be Your will to give Annie and her Mama a little more time together.

Whatever Your will, please let Annie continue to be healthy (her Mama’s love is why she is happy) and help her Mama’s heart to be light and happy with whatever time You can give them together on Earth.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 10:23
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Okay, now I'm balling. Thank you for that beautiful and heartfelt prayer. Also know I've been reading these to her as she sleeps. Thank you, thank you. ❤️❤️❤️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 October, 10:07
Prayers for Annie, and you! God will get you thru this!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 10:20
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you! I hope so. I feel like I need her to carry us through the storm. She is my happy place. But I trust in God for His timing in everything.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 October, 10:02
✝️🙏

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
22 October, 10:01
🙏🙏🙏 for your sweet fur baby

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 October, 10:00
🙏❤️🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 October, 10:00
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
22 October, 09:22
praying that your dogs heart will stay strong. there is nothing more painful than losing a canine family member😞

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
22 October, 08:48
🙏🙏🇨🇦

🙏🙏🇨🇦

🙏🙏🇨🇦

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 October, 07:55
God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for someone else and not myself.
When you made dogs, you knew they would be our companions.
Please send Annie a Doctor with her best interests in mind.
Send her an angel to protect her, and give her comfort in times of distress. Give her full healing.
I also ask you give grace and patience to her family while they wait in hopes of finding a solution. Please give them more time, be it your will.
In your name we pray....

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 October, 10:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏✝️

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 October, 10:16
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏❤️

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
22 October, 07:45
Sending up many prayers for you and Annie, hope things go well 🙏🙏🙏💕🐾

Montana Born Patriot @QCircleM
22 October, 07:37
I have used Sapien Medicine animal healing frequencies with really good success for our cats and our neighbors dog. You can find them on You Tube. Sending love and prayers to you both.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 09:56
In response Montana Born Patriot to her Publication
Thank you. You are the second to mention this frequency. I only knew of Solfeggio before. I will research this tomorrow. Thank you!❤️

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
22 October, 07:23
🙏my heart breaks for you. Have you tried D-Ribose.

it gave me an extra 2 years with my precious baby after he was diagnosed with congestive heart failure.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 09:58
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
No, I haven't. Thank you for this info. I will look into this tomorrow. Thank you so much!!!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 October, 07:19
🙏🙏🙏

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
22 October, 07:16
Praying for your sweet fur baby 🙏🙏🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 October, 07:14
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for Annie

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 October, 07:13
I know that bond, they get to be your life. Will be praying for you both

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 09:59
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Yes! Every aspect of it. She is everything. DoG is God, in some manner for sure.