The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 11:58
May I ask for prayers for my dog, Annie?

I took her for her teeth cleaning yesterday and they wouldn't put her under because her heart rate was too low. Should be between 90-120, and it was 44. I've had her on Standard Process Cardio Plus & Canine Cardiac Support and whole foods supplements. It's apparently not working. I'm calling Monday to get an appointment with a doggy cardiologist, but it may take awhile to get in.

She's 13 and otherwise healthy and happy. She is my heart and soul. I'm not ready to let go of her yet, I am praying for 2 more years, of course only if she can be healthy and happy. Any prayers for her heart to heal would mean the world to me. Thank you in advance, family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Montana Born Patriot @QCircleM
I have used Sapien Medicine animal healing frequencies with really good success for our cats and our neighbors dog. You can find them on You Tube. Sending love and prayers to you both.
07:37 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QCircleM in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 09:56
In response Montana Born Patriot to her Publication
Thank you. You are the second to mention this frequency. I only knew of Solfeggio before. I will research this tomorrow. Thank you!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396