The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 11:58
May I ask for prayers for my dog, Annie?

I took her for her teeth cleaning yesterday and they wouldn't put her under because her heart rate was too low. Should be between 90-120, and it was 44. I've had her on Standard Process Cardio Plus & Canine Cardiac Support and whole foods supplements. It's apparently not working. I'm calling Monday to get an appointment with a doggy cardiologist, but it may take awhile to get in.

She's 13 and otherwise healthy and happy. She is my heart and soul. I'm not ready to let go of her yet, I am praying for 2 more years, of course only if she can be healthy and happy. Any prayers for her heart to heal would mean the world to me. Thank you in advance, family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 October, 08:12
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Real me, My Dog couldn’t walk up the steps or step on stepping stool into bed in march 2019. i would help her by scooping under her tail . We built new house & my wife said, “ I want daisy to have 1 summer on her new porch”.
I prayed for healing. The next day she made a miraculous recovery … was able to walk up steps & get into bed. Daisy was 💯 All summer. The 1st day of fall she quit eating ( “ I just want 1 summer for daisy”). A few days later, OMG, I think daisy is going to die. I called my wife over to say good-bye. she just closed her eyes & went to sleep.

It was a surreal experience….

Her recovery was unexplainable( She had been deteriorating for a yr).

If you want more time … I’ll pray with you
Ill be your +1. ( where 2 or more are gathered in my name, I am with you)

p.s. He’s with you when You are Rollin Solo too👍😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 October, 09:13
Thank you for sharing that. God is so good, He knows our hearts and our bonds with doG. And thank you, yes, I am humbled, honored, and grateful for your gift of +1 along my side. I am truly humbled by all the love shown here.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 October, 09:13
Thank you for sharing that. God is so good, He knows our hearts and our bonds with doG. And thank you, yes, I am humbled, honored, and grateful for your gift of +1 along my side. I am truly humbled by all the love shown here.