The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 11:58
May I ask for prayers for my dog, Annie?

I took her for her teeth cleaning yesterday and they wouldn't put her under because her heart rate was too low. Should be between 90-120, and it was 44. I've had her on Standard Process Cardio Plus & Canine Cardiac Support and whole foods supplements. It's apparently not working. I'm calling Monday to get an appointment with a doggy cardiologist, but it may take awhile to get in.

She's 13 and otherwise healthy and happy. She is my heart and soul. I'm not ready to let go of her yet, I am praying for 2 more years, of course only if she can be healthy and happy. Any prayers for her heart to heal would mean the world to me. Thank you in advance, family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. As you know, there’s a beautiful fur baby named “Annie” who may be experiencing the effects of time on her pure heart. Her Mama needs Annie for as long as Heaven can spare her. Please let it be Your will to give Annie and her Mama a little more time together.

Whatever Your will, please let Annie continue to be healthy (her Mama’s love is why she is happy) and help her Mama’s heart to be light and happy with whatever time You can give them together on Earth.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️
10:08 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 10:23
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Okay, now I'm balling. Thank you for that beautiful and heartfelt prayer. Also know I've been reading these to her as she sleeps. Thank you, thank you. ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 October, 10:34
In response The Real Me to her Publication
And now I’m bawling…

Believe me, I know what it is to love a pet, to have the love of a pet… and having lost a pet.

I don’t have any children, but losing a pet sure hurt like losing a child for me. For me, it was like losing my arm.

I really do pray that you have as much time with Annie as Heaven will allow. Our fur babies truly are angels.

❤️