https://t.me/qthestormride...

👇 QTSR 3 pages
11:19 AM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 October, 07:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
jared kushner was an enigma, always a little off

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 08:09
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
but perhaps that is his role, cause i have been wrong probably much more than i even realize

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
22 October, 03:56
https://youtu.be/tHEpFuc84...

i'm sharing this video because i find that everything i read in the bible runs lockstep with things that are unfolding in front of our eyes. it's mind blowing to me.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

22 October, 08:14
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
hey that is robin bullock, i listen to him some on you tube, he is pastor in my state alabama, i have friends that is their church, hope to visit

Night Shift @kekerista
22 October, 03:39
I wonder if this is why 107 mentioned watch the water in one of his recent interviews...then I think he chuckled and said something about talking more on that a later date.

CharRose @CharRose
22 October, 02:09
"Jared Kushner snake in the midst of Trump family"

When I woke up this morning I was playing the biblical story back through my mind, and wondered which character would be President Trump's Judus. Sounds like Jared.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 October, 02:18
In response CharRose to her Publication
I fought that one for a long time
& I'm STILL not convinced.

Remember, QTSR like Juan O Savin, is an EXPERT troller!!
These teams troll back & forth
& use Digital Soldiers to do it!!

Until the credits roll on Q's movie
I'm reserving judgement on EVERYONE!

Who is a clone, body-double, triple-agent,
White, Black or Gray Hat
man/woman, woman/man, reptile/human
CGI....... ?!?!? 😹🍿🍿🍿

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 October, 01:10
I keep reading Starlink can disable a nuke within two seconds, yet, that seems to be an unpopular BELIEF.

I believe!!!!!!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 October, 01:30
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Just because "they" don't "believe" something
doesn't make it not true.

I trust Q The Storm Rider & Gene Decode
because they've proven, to me, over many years
to be 💯 on their INTEL 😉

arba happihr @arba
22 October, 03:50
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Our off Earth planet neighbors will stop all nukes

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 October, 12:56
💓🙏Pray for protection from outside influences. Ask God to protect you from TPTB’s mental transmutation. Pray for others who are affected by external influences and ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to truly seek Jesus.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
22 October, 11:40
Thank you for sharing this. My thoughts have been that most of our nukes (and I imagine Russia's) are so old and have been in silos for so long that I can't imagine they would even fire off. Also wonder, how did we program a 40 year old missile where to go?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
22 October, 08:08
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
The infiltration of enemy nation means you'd have enemy in USA, yes in military too, firing off a nuclear bomb at it's location, and destroying enemy that way. No need to shoot missiles across the ocean to other continents. Much more evil plan.