The Democrat party left me.” ~ Ronald Reagan]

TRUMP dismantling the FBI, DNC
& Exposing Deep State inside 3 branches of Government

White Hats taking over Social Media
[Trump/Truth, Elon/Twitter, Kanye/Parler]

Jared Kushner snake in the midst of Trump family

https://t.me/qthestormride...

👇 QTSR 3 pages

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 October, 01:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I keep reading Starlink can disable a nuke within two seconds, yet, that seems to be an unpopular BELIEF.

I believe!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Just because "they" don't "believe" something
doesn't make it not true.

I trust Q The Storm Rider & Gene Decode
because they've proven, to me, over many years
to be 💯 on their INTEL 😉
01:30 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 October, 04:05
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Consider this: Although we are living in the present moment right now, we are history. Right now, our present is the future's history. Right now, in the present, the future hasn't happened yet. (Except for the future that happens in the time it takes for me to post this.) But eventually the future will happen, and right now will be its history.

Okay, now consider this: Technology is going to keep getting better and better. That's a given, right? At some point, someone will create a way to communicate with someone in the past, I'm thinking via computer. Certainly, this has been explored and attempted for years.

So, consider this: the receiver of such signals has been developed and is just waiting for the transmitter to send the signals. Or it already has, and those messages from the future have already been sent & received, and The Plan is about re-writing history - our present - to make it good rather than the evil the "elites" planned and tried to implement.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 October, 04:19
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
💯 Pike!! 👏👏👏

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts