🌪️ Q The Storm Rider

6-18-22
Pope Francis [expected] to resign ..
The fake AVATAR Francis....
From INTEL report the REAL Francis
has been DEAD FOR YEARS

6-28-22
Pope Francis… holograms & avatars.
They can’t keep up the charade any longer.

https://t.me/qthestormride...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 October, 02:09
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I keep hoping HE is the first arrest. That would sure wake the world up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
23 October, 02:04
Dig deeper into the Papal Bloodlines

Ange Love @LoveM
22 October, 02:19
When I see this I can’t stop laughing😂😂😂The Pope’s face and President Trump’s smile😂If you know you know...right? On the serious side, sickens my tummy at the evil the one in white is complicit in

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 October, 11:55
they said he was "dying"

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 October, 11:01
Nothing is as it seems. Please, pray for Pope Benedict XVI.

Disclaimer:
I disagree with much on fromRome.info, but, Br. Alexis Bugnolo has done extensive research on Pope Benedict’s “Renunciation”, and I find his work on this subject very compelling, and likely spot on.

Please, share if your heart moves you to do so.

https://www.fromrome.info/...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 October, 10:59
Black, gray or the one above?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 October, 04:51
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
My Money's On Black.

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
22 October, 10:58

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 October, 12:32
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
I hope this evil bastard is gone!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 October, 04:55
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
I Wish Them Well.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 October, 10:56
2 days of POPE vibes

I am usually about 3-4 days in advance on vibes…

we will see! 👀

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
22 October, 10:52

chore Toke @choretoke
22 October, 11:27
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Satan pope the way he looked at President Trump The EVIL SATANIC LOOK❗️😠

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 October, 12:33
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
I could watch that 117 times (I think I have, lol).
It never gets old.
🤣🤣🤣

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 10:50
Quantum Entaglement.

SPOOKY.

Gray 359 @Gray359
22 October, 11:10
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I follow him too and saw that the other day.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 October, 10:45
👀it is a 22 day

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
22 October, 10:35
Check this out on SOHO’s LASCO C2.
Did a screen record.

Link:
https://www.spaceweatherli...

arba happihr @arba
22 October, 10:34
Trump wiped the smile right off this evil demon. This is the best photo ever. Shows the truth. Satan standing next to an angel of God. Look how painful it is for this demonic satan

Bookish Girl @Noninon
22 October, 10:31
i have always loved this pic...President Trumps besming smile...🤣🤣🤣 🙏🇺🇲♥️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 October, 10:30
Rope A Dopey And Popey . that dude blocked me on twitter just for asking how the weather was in Rome. All the time.The nerve ..😂🍿🤡🤺

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 October, 10:29
People can say all they want "be there for some folks when they wake up" and I will, these local pos are heavily somehow tied to that bs and I can't wait to see Jesus knock the frosting off the cake.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 10:28
Wow that is good news, music to Nana's ears!
Good morning Fan!😁

Rough night, didn't get to sleep til after 3am Nana gonna need a napper later.

Go ahead make my day!🙏

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 October, 10:17
bye desantis

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 October, 10:19
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
I appreciate your boldness.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 October, 08:15
Best funeral attire out rhere

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 October, 07:57
"POP" Goes the WEASEL! Grab You "POP"-CORN

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Last Pope A Look at the St. Malachy Prophecy - YouTube

St Malachy was the Archbishop of Armagh, to whom were attributed several miracles and a vision of the identity of the last 112 Popes. He was canonized by Pop...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 October, 12:57
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I watched this. Very interesting, thank you. All Roads Lead To Rome.

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
21 October, 07:45
Were Melania and Ivanka at a funeral?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 October, 09:45
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
Of sorts at least by the look of Francis.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 October, 11:41
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
Yes it was the Pope’s funeral!!! He was caught for his crimes against humanity and submitted to the white hats. He is already gone. Public death is soon to be revealed. Maybe Melania saw a demon and Ivanka zoned out because there was so much evil present. Love this photo!!!