Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
20 October, 10:33
3 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 11:26
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
From a higher altitude things make more sense.

We ain't going back to Blind Trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
20 October, 11:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When my first wife past away from cervical cancer it change me about any medicine. This started the journey of fasting so many testimonies of people healed themselves. So many lives lost all because of greed and power policies that force doctors to blanket their opinions because of being sued. Everything leads back to the policy makers a big circle pharmaceutical companies, attorneys, judges and some bad doctors. i pray this all changes with all the information flowing.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
21 October, 12:01
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing. Sending love.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
Thank you the whole process although painful lead me to a stronger closeness to God still learning everyday. i will see her again just in a spiritual form. God Bless you.
12:07 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Klc3 in this post can reply
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
21 October, 12:21
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
God Bless You.