Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 October, 02:09
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Robert Kennedy explained they did it to protect
themselves. Once it's a Gov't req'd shot, their
culpability in court is gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
21 October, 05:48
exactly! why would an infant need to get the hepatitis vaccine? are they planning on having sex or doing drugs? its insane

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 October, 05:29
Yup-Yup ... and the vaxxs prevented Aquired immunity ... so NEWBORNS DID NOT GET NATURAL IMMUNITY from mother ... so tiny newborns were getting those diseases ...

CDC answer ... give JABS EARLIER & FASTER ... now we have Autism rates exploding !!!

*picture really angry face here !!!

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
21 October, 10:35
just woke up to vaccine lies when covid 19 shot came out. i am guilt ridden that i vaccinated my kids UP UNTIL that shot. now i wonder what damage they did. adhd,anxiety and mental health issues with my son….
me…MS. which vaccine was that. a bunch of fuckers is what they are.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 October, 02:19
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Please forgive yourself... we all make mistakes.

Do some research online; there's several treatments
to help your kids 'sluff out;' the Graphene Oxide &
kill the parasites & Spike Proteins.

Many ppl take Ivermectin protocol just to protect from the
shedding of the vaxxed.

ps>Perhaps start research with these people =

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
21 October, 10:17
He is so right and wrote the book, Unvaccinated. I did a lot of v research this year while pregnant knowing that I'd be facing a battle ahead. Best thing I've ever done. I was fully able to protect my daughter from unnecessary vaccinations while she was still in my womb and then after she was born. She is currently happy and healthy, thank God! Faced a lot of pressure and fear mongering bullies, but God is greater and Jesus was with us. Anyone seeking the truth can still find it. I pray all parents wake up to the evil scams regarding childhood vax, they are pure evil.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 October, 10:17

21 October, 10:12
Just thought I post this here. A lot of info on the Vaccines. http://www.whale.to/vaccin...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 October, 10:01
There was a case of whooping cough going around in the area I worked at. The school district flipped out. I was supposed to drive my bus route in two or less hours. They told us if we didn't get the vaccine we couldn't drive our routes and would not be able to work for 15 days without pay or sick leave etc. They already had nurses at the ready in a clinic. I did it out of fear.
They did this to the kids too. They told all parents if their kid coughed they would be sent home for 15 days unless they got the vaccine. I did not let them do that to my son. I held my ground. I still look at that as forced vaccination. I still think about that incident. Were we guinea pigs for bigger things to come? Why a small little home town?

21 October, 10:33
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Yes, it was forced vaccination disguised to help you, but not. All fear induced.

Truth Warrior @TruthwarriorW
21 October, 09:24
Absolutely agree! Hoping this opens pandora’s box to allow others to see the truth.

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
21 October, 09:07
Amen! All vaccines are evil. My biggest regret is vaccinating (not the covid) my oldest child. She had all the ones on the schedule and all her hair fell out after her kindergarten shots. Then, her nails, brows, and lashes. After that, I never gave her or my other child another one. After lots of research, I have concluded all vaccines are unnecessary and are part of their attack on our children. Jesus has given me peace about my daughter after many tough years and trying so many different things to help her. I know He will heal her one day. Her brows and lashes are finally starting to come back in after 5 years. Every night, I pray for the healing of all the vaccine injured children.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 October, 09:03
While I haven't had a 'shot' since 1999 the only thing the flu shot gave me was the flu, bronchitis and pneumonia.

Had 3 shots in three years.

Luckily, I figured out to just say no and I rarely get sick other than the common cold, every now and then. The last cold I had was a year ago.

My biggest challenge is protecting my skin from what seems to be lesions forming from the outer layer and penetrating into the layers beneath. Ivermectin is a Godsend. Eliminated the itchiness and clears up whatever the lesions are.

Also made a cream from Aloe, Coconut Oil and Tea Tree Oil that adds another layer of protection and has eliminated what could be described as scaliness the lesions were causing.

I notice new lesions form when I am in contact with those that got jabbed. But are clearing up quickly as long as I continue to take the IVM.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
21 October, 07:22
Parents must stand up against this full on attack on their children. This explains a lot about ADHD, autism, dyslexia and so many other issues attacking children. When you inject toxic serums into infants and toddlers, you have to expect some serious repercussions. STOP these attacks before it is just too late. These monsters are destabilizing our childrens' natural immune system. I was never a "never vaxxer" before. Now I definitely would say NO to all of these. Even if I had to home school my children.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
21 October, 03:40
I'd like to hear that. link?

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
21 October, 01:28
In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
21 October, 03:02
In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Jes King @jes_US
21 October, 02:04
DEFUND THE CDC!
((C))enter for
((D))isease
((C))reation

Iam Mie @iammiele
21 October, 01:26
Somehow I think this may become a popular song once again....
"Schools out 4-ever!"
HOME SCHOOL!!!!

Let the $$$ follow the kids!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Alice Cooper - School's Out (from Alice Cooper: Trashes The World) - YouTube

Music video by Alice Cooper performing School's Out. (C) 1990 Epic Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment

Jes King @jes_US
21 October, 02:06
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
fuck that satAnist.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 October, 12:11
And Big Pharma gets protection (liability ) too !! 🤬

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 October, 12:02
all vaxx are designed to cause disease, death. NONE are good. NONE are needed⚔️⚔️⚔️

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 October, 09:06
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I've heard Scientists talk about 1% of those who gets any kind of vaccine are expected to have an adverse reaction.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
20 October, 11:51
All vaccines need to be made illegal. They are all poison.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 11:26
From a higher altitude things make more sense.

We ain't going back to Blind Trust.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
21 October, 07:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 October, 09:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ever.