Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
20 October, 10:33
3 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
From a higher altitude things make more sense.

We ain't going back to Blind Trust.
11:26 PM - Oct 20, 2022
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 October, 09:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
21 October, 07:55

Dwight Knapp @kad784
21 October, 06:06

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 October, 05:16
Blind trust leads to blind pain.

... ... @Luciferlost
21 October, 02:57
Hey VK, just heard an Exorcist priest (possibly the most well known & respected) state that it was known that John Lennon made a deal with the Devil in 1960. Lennon stated that he was given 20 yrs at the time. Lennon was shot in 1980 by a man who claims he was suddenly taken over & was not aware of what he was doing....Lennon was shot on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception btw....

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 October, 12:18
I really wish I can see it right now but I can´t : so many people (young too ) are getting diseases, a lot ! (cancer, Guillain Barre, ....).I don´t think it´s random. I really was hoping the jab was a placebo but it´s not. Can´t be. 😞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
21 October, 12:02

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 October, 11:56
verify then trust

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 October, 11:54
Dear VK, Can I please grab that view with you perhaps?

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
20 October, 11:52
When my first wife past away from cervical cancer it change me about any medicine. This started the journey of fasting so many testimonies of people healed themselves. So many lives lost all because of greed and power policies that force doctors to blanket their opinions because of being sued. Everything leads back to the policy makers a big circle pharmaceutical companies, attorneys, judges and some bad doctors. i pray this all changes with all the information flowing.

Camilla Motyl @truthseeker21
21 October, 02:39
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
I'm sorry you lost your wife. I lost my father-in-law from cancer. This is a nasty, nasty disease. In 2018 three friends of mine got cancer, only one survived.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
21 October, 12:01
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing. Sending love.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
20 October, 11:49

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 October, 11:49
We ain’t going back to Blind Trust, but, how bout we go back to Blind Justice? ⚖️

Caps = 51 > 6.
TS = 11:26 PM.

https://qalerts.app/?n=6
https://qalerts.app/?n=112...

1221 Crimes Against Humanity.

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 October, 11:47
Never Again #neverforget
🙌🏻👊🏻👍🏻

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
20 October, 11:46
Yea, like how the earth is flat.

CharRose @CharRose
20 October, 11:45
Never!

lori sikoreoli @sikoreoli
20 October, 11:43
nope.

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 October, 12:13
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
2 years ago ! (with a lot of suffering )

Awakened __T @awakened_t
20 October, 11:40
we're going to be the generation that changes things :)

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 October, 12:01
In response Awakened __T to her Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 October, 12:09
In response Awakened __T to her Publication
The repair generation :)

Darlene Sully @JDSully
20 October, 11:33
Not anymore!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 October, 11:35
“Blind trust” means a trust established by a public official or state employee or member of his or her immediate family for the purpose of divestiture of all control and knowledge of assets.

40,000 ft

FF prevented

2 drops 💧💧

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
20 October, 11:29
.!

no. no, we ain't!!!