Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
20 October, 10:33
3 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 11:26
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
From a higher altitude things make more sense.

We ain't going back to Blind Trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
When my first wife past away from cervical cancer it change me about any medicine. This started the journey of fasting so many testimonies of people healed themselves. So many lives lost all because of greed and power policies that force doctors to blanket their opinions because of being sued. Everything leads back to the policy makers a big circle pharmaceutical companies, attorneys, judges and some bad doctors. i pray this all changes with all the information flowing.
11:52 PM - Oct 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Klc3 in this post can reply
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
21 October, 12:01
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing. Sending love.

Candy001 @Candy001
21 October, 12:03
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 dollars every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
For more detail---------->>> Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
21 October, 12:07
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Thank you the whole process although painful lead me to a stronger closeness to God still learning everyday. i will see her again just in a spiritual form. God Bless you.

Camilla Motyl @truthseeker21
21 October, 02:39
I'm sorry you lost your wife. I lost my father-in-law from cancer. This is a nasty, nasty disease. In 2018 three friends of mine got cancer, only one survived.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
21 October, 12:17
In response Camilla Motyl to his Publication
Thank you it taught me alot but i know i will see her again just in a spiritual form. Life is a journey we are all connected. God Bless you.

CharRose @CharRose
21 October, 01:28
It's going to change. Thank you for sharing your story.