I am Keri @Lionessheart
thank you all from Xander mama and myself(i sent her some screenshots of your beautiful prayers and thoughts!!! )
the bleedy has slowed down!!!!
Prayers are working ♥️♥️♥️♥️
09:30 PM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
31 October, 11:19
In response I am Keri to her Publication
i am so happy to report that Baby Xander is home tonight with his parents
🙌❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
26 October, 08:43
update
Xander is doing well the prayers are working!!!
Mama sent me this a little while ago
♥️♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
22 October, 02:08
Just hears from mama
Xander is 4 pounds 10 ounces today!!! His color is coming back too
God is great!!!!! ♥️🤗

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 October, 09:18
🙏I am so happy to hear he is doing better! God bless you, and your family!!! Prayer sent!!!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 October, 08:52
😂✝️🙏

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
22 October, 07:00
Lord ABBA FATHER MANNA MOTHER in heaven in the precious and beautiful name of your son Jesus Christ we thank you for your Miracles and your answer prayers Lord. We give you all the glory and we thank you and we give you all the praise for YOUR AWESOME Glory, Mercy & Miracle.
Lord please heal all children right now that are hurting all the boys and girls all around the world we lift them up to you please Heal the World. Jesus is the king

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 October, 12:32
🙏🙏✝️🙏✝️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 October, 12:27
🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️
That’s such great news!!!!

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
21 October, 11:09
Love and prayers for this sweet baby’s healing. God bless you all 💞💞💞💞💞

I am Keri @Lionessheart
22 October, 12:13
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
what a beautiful picture! thank you ♥️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 October, 11:05
I am praying for this beautiful child. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 October, 11:04
Beautiful!!! 🙏 ❤️

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
21 October, 08:46
What a sweet, sweet boy! Continued prayers for him and you all! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
21 October, 04:59
Hi Xander❤ . You are so precious and loved.

Sending the best healing vibes....

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
21 October, 03:59
💖💖💖

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
21 October, 03:57
🙏🙏🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 October, 03:55
🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 October, 03:54
Awwwh hun so precious!
Prayers for both to be better than fine!
So sweet!
Thank you for letting us know!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 October, 03:42
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 October, 03:38
Thank God🥰. He is always faithful❤️🙏❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 October, 03:36
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

kolibri @kolibri
21 October, 03:22
❤️🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 October, 03:16
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
21 October, 02:36
🙏🙏🙏💓💓💞

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 October, 02:30
💚🌟💚

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
21 October, 01:44
🙏🙏🙏

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
21 October, 01:11
❤️🙏Continued prayers for this little blessing.

hope saxton @Scribe11
21 October, 01:06
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 October, 12:53
💕precious little angel! beautiful news and continued prayers.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 October, 12:49
#PrayersAreReal 🙏❤️

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
21 October, 12:45
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻