Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You are so important.

There are so many ways your talents, abilities, personality, intellect, heart and passion will positively affect the world in the near future.

Never give up. We’re gonna make it.
03:35 PM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
24 October, 07:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You are also so very important Doq. Thank you πŸŒ±πŸ’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
20 October, 11:52
Needed to hear this today, thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
20 October, 08:35
those who are here, engaging, will never ever give up. giving up would have been easy long ago. yet we are here. πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 October, 05:53
β€˜we’ πŸ™Œ

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 October, 04:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
20 October, 03:51
thank you Doq for all your posts.

memes matter @NoComment
20 October, 03:48
Without you're incouraging everythings, without VK and Qteam, without my family that is you guys,idk how well i would have done
and I mean that
I have bc closer to God, havent been this close since childhood❣️

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
20 October, 03:53
In response memes matter to her Publication
same here

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 October, 01:54
Never give up. We’re gonna make it.=305

The Rats Are Getting Twitchy=305
They Want To Silence Truth=305
The Truth About Eleven Eleven=305
And Were Only Getting Started=305
The Oppression Of The World=305
Lies To Get Money From People=305

The Problem Needs To Be Dealt With=305
Vengeance Is Mine Sayeth The Lord=305
Faith In Babylon's Destruction=305
Suddenly All Of The Wicked Drop Dead=305
Mission Accomplished Thanks God=305

I Am The Lord Your God Almighty=305
I Am The Resurrection And The Life=305
Jesus Is Coming Soon Prepare=305
Jesus Is Salvation From Death=305
That Whosever Believeth In Him=305
Do You Know Your Shepherd=305

This Is The Day That Lord Hath Made=305
Let Me Know When You're Ready=305
Let Your Love Open The Door=305
You Are Not Alone I Love You=305
All We Have To Do Is Come Together=305
Isaiah Chapter Forty Verse One=305

Commander In Chief Connect The Dots=305
Donald Trump Supporters=305
Enjoy Every Single Momento=305

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 October, 12:38
We will make it ! Just want the truth about every thing out so people can heal and be protected from these demons

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Star Lite @Starlite
19 October, 11:30
I needed to hear this today.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
19 October, 10:05
❀️.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 October, 09:57

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 October, 09:56
❀️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 October, 09:54
Pass the Patriot tissues, Doc...
Hit me in the Heartspace~

πŸ’—πŸ™Œ

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 October, 09:54
no doubts

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 October, 09:45
lets go AU team!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 October, 09:42
How can we deny the blessings of Revelation? Our better selves are on the other side of this in spirit. Wonderful reunion when body & soul can rejoice together.
πŸ•Š

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
19 October, 09:28
AF

Bookish Girl @Noninon
19 October, 09:11
Doq....so grateful for you. such a strong compassionate and brave voice for us. You have given more to us that you can ever know...love & peace to you friend πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
19 October, 09:05
NeverGiveUp

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 October, 07:22
We are all in this together - WWG1WGA

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
19 October, 07:20
I might be old and crippled and people may mistake my kindness for weakness or think I am a kook due to my stance in the CV BS, etc. However, they are dead wrong. God kept me on this Earth for a reason, I'm just waiting for the call to duty.. πŸΈπŸ’–πŸ™

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 October, 09:55
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Me too. God Bless.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 October, 06:56
Big thanks to you, DoQ+! ❀️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 October, 06:55
God Bless πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Night Shift @kekerista
19 October, 06:48

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 October, 07:06
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Paul was a false apostle.
He infiltrated and subverted Christ's message.
Christ was THE savior, who needed no follow-up

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
20 October, 03:56
In response Night Shift to her Publication

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
19 October, 06:29
You are important too, Doq!!!

NEVER FOOKING give up!!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯😎

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 06:24
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™ Thankful for all you do, Doq!!

Jewels 777✨❀️ donated @jewelsc
19 October, 05:34
Thanks, Doc. I hope this multifaceted soul can scatter some kindness somewhere meaningful after all of this. I keep trying to picture it. πŸ–ΌοΈπŸ’“.

Danny James @DComposer07
19 October, 05:28
I’ve always had a strong future memory of this very notion. A deep and unreasonable knowing it’s coming. I find it so strange that weeks before the supposed sh*t hitting the fan I find out I have cancer again though, after 18 years cancer free I have a 2nd new cancer. And I’m only 40 and in the best shape of my life hiking 5 miles a day up a mountain barefoot! so coming at this battle from the high ground, but have the worst FOMO about missing that bright beautiful future just ahead. I fought so hard and will again to be here for it! too much music to write, life to live and a world to uplift!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 October, 04:25
In response Danny James to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Eat basic , the cancer canΒ΄t survive acid body.

Mar Simk @mrshook
20 October, 05:47
In response Danny James to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™