Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 October, 03:35
You are so important.

There are so many ways your talents, abilities, personality, intellect, heart and passion will positively affect the world in the near future.

Never give up. We’re gonna make it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
19 October, 05:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I’ve always had a strong future memory of this very notion. A deep and unreasonable knowing it’s coming. I find it so strange that weeks before the supposed sh*t hitting the fan I find out I have cancer again though, after 18 years cancer free I have a 2nd new cancer. And I’m only 40 and in the best shape of my life hiking 5 miles a day up a mountain barefoot! so coming at this battle from the high ground, but have the worst FOMO about missing that bright beautiful future just ahead. I fought so hard and will again to be here for it! too much music to write, life to live and a world to uplift!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mar Simk @mrshook
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
05:47 AM - Oct 20, 2022
In response Danny James to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mrshook in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mar Simk, click on at the bottom under it