Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 October, 03:35
You are so important.

There are so many ways your talents, abilities, personality, intellect, heart and passion will positively affect the world in the near future.

Never give up. We’re gonna make it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
I’ve always had a strong future memory of this very notion. A deep and unreasonable knowing it’s coming. I find it so strange that weeks before the supposed sh*t hitting the fan I find out I have cancer again though, after 18 years cancer free I have a 2nd new cancer. And I’m only 40 and in the best shape of my life hiking 5 miles a day up a mountain barefoot! so coming at this battle from the high ground, but have the worst FOMO about missing that bright beautiful future just ahead. I fought so hard and will again to be here for it! too much music to write, life to live and a world to uplift!
05:28 PM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DComposer07 in this post can reply
Mar Simk @mrshook
20 October, 05:47
In response Danny James to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 October, 04:25
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Eat basic , the cancer can´t survive acid body.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 October, 02:28
Maybe cancer is normal.

It’s the fear that they want us to give into.

We can be healed with faith, making cancer defeatable.

We’re with you no matter what Patriot.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
19 October, 11:44
Please read this man’s story and then find the comments from other folks there and read those too! www.mycancerstory.rocks If I was in your shoes, and this protocol didn’t work, I would try Ivermectin next. Everyone’s body chemistry is different. Pray. Fight. Stay away from all sugar and anything processed or artificial! Prayers for you! 🕊
*Not a doctor and not giving medical advice!
www.mycancerstory.rocks

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 October, 11:39
Prayers for you James for God to send you the treatment that will destroy the cancer in your body again.
Thee is a lot of new info out there to consider I believe, ivermectin, raising ph levels. We will ask Father God to make you well. We need you here to help with clean up and restoration. 🙏🙏
Take control of your cells, the literal cells as they divide everyday many times a day command them to divide into healthy cells and attack the cancer until it is gone. It can't hurt to try it.
Much love we pray for your success in your battle.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
19 October, 11:38
Try the ivermectin

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 October, 11:36
sending prayers 🙏❤️🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
19 October, 09:56
Praying for your healing, James.
We have seen miracles when we pray together here at AU.
God bless you ❤️🙏❤️

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 October, 08:08
🙏🙏🙏🙏😢

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 October, 07:14
James, i just added you to my prayer list. Your attitude is awesome, I'm praying for peace, comfort, strength, joy, and miraculous healing. Big hugs!🙏🤗

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 October, 07:13
🙏💖