Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
APL moved up to9.4
Durham’s eyes are red = Durham’s pissed.
No more Mr Nice Guy.
08:13 AM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 October, 04:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
19 October, 01:24
just us is all I see.

Resident Biden appointed John Podesta as senior advisor to the resident for money laundering op under the DOE.

Podesta will oversee $370 billion climate investment authorized by the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 October, 12:57
my CPL (canadian) is at 11.4. ..ready for Podesta 🤣

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 October, 12:57
Get'em all together and KAPOW NOW ~

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
19 October, 12:51
It wasn't Sussman or Danchenko that we wanted really. What did come out were the lengths the 3 lletter agencies would go to, and the people who were really controling and paying for this. That is the real story... now if the players are not brought forth for justice (Big O, HrC, F-I, etc) then we are going to have a problem!!

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
19 October, 12:41
Pissed off Grama Lady here...
on a scale of 1-10, I'm at a 23!

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
19 October, 12:21
Is there disernible evidence that Durham is on the right side? I understand the justice system is captured, I also realize I’ve sort of subconsciously clung to some “heroes” through this (who could blame us). How can we logically explain anythjng with Durham? I only fully trust and believe God. Then a VERY short list of people I’m trusting based on consistent actions/ proof. Trump is at the top of the list... then actually Lin Wood and RFK. I want to trust VK and Juan... 🥸🤷🏼‍♀️

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 October, 12:24
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
im feeling/ thinking much like you

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 October, 09:51
2 Year Delta: Drop 4902

https://www.military.com/v...
Buckle up!
Q

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 October, 09:33
The Best way to start the Day, is When VK …does an APL level change!! 😂🤣🙏.

Thanks for the Update!! 💥💥💥💥💥💥

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 October, 09:32

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 October, 09:25
Post=17
Following=17
Followers=23
🔥🔥🔥

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 October, 09:23
I knew an APL increase was coming!
👊🏻🔥👊🏻

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 October, 08:34
what are these Jury's thinking? Are they all bought and paid for. (obviously)

sorry little pissed to find out the not guilty verdict

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
19 October, 10:20
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Not sure anyone gets justice in DC. Wonder if Durham is working on untelevised/low-profile cases in other places?

Mike Honcho @BertActual
19 October, 08:32
What does that mean? And why does this matter?

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
19 October, 08:30
Looks like the T1 from the movie 'Terminator'

TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 October, 08:27

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
19 October, 08:26
it's been "nice", too long now.

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
19 October, 08:26
That was hell of a delta (2sek)

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 October, 08:24

Golden Times donated @Golden
19 October, 08:25
1691 < > 1961 (2 pics)

GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY.
God bless Patriots!

memes matter @NoComment
19 October, 08:19