UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 October, 09:17
I trust the plan but I am ready, willing, able and more than capable of of protecting me and mine. The enemy does not care about your positive thinking, energy and vibrations. Not to say ing it's not important, it is, but nazis and communists (EVIL) don't give two 💩 about your attitude and positive energy they are prepared to fight to the death and you should be too. Anyone who tells you different has not been in this long enough to really understand or is on the other side deceiving you... This is not a game, This is war. The New world order is not a pipe dream, It's Biblical. Treat it as such.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 October, 09:19
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Set personal red lines and stick to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 October, 01:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🟥🟥Red Line🟥🟥
I will not tolerate:
Disrespect, abusive relationships, cruelty, a job I'm unhappy at, abuse of any kind: physical, mental, spiritual or verbal, poor communication, negativity, prideful or egotistical personalities, unsupportive friends, people who lack integrity, values or morals, people who do not respect boundaries or gaslight others, my own negative self-talk and the urge to stay in my comfort zone!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
your red line is a good place to live from, gonna copy it as a reminder♥️
09:40 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 October, 09:46
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 October, 01:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
i did, index card on my bathroom mirror