UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 October, 09:17
I trust the plan but I am ready, willing, able and more than capable of of protecting me and mine. The enemy does not care about your positive thinking, energy and vibrations. Not to say ing it's not important, it is, but nazis and communists (EVIL) don't give two 💩 about your attitude and positive energy they are prepared to fight to the death and you should be too. Anyone who tells you different has not been in this long enough to really understand or is on the other side deceiving you... This is not a game, This is war. The New world order is not a pipe dream, It's Biblical. Treat it as such.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 October, 09:19
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Set personal red lines and stick to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
🟥🟥Red Line🟥🟥
I will not tolerate:
Disrespect, abusive relationships, cruelty, a job I'm unhappy at, abuse of any kind: physical, mental, spiritual or verbal, poor communication, negativity, prideful or egotistical personalities, unsupportive friends, people who lack integrity, values or morals, people who do not respect boundaries or gaslight others, my own negative self-talk and the urge to stay in my comfort zone!
01:07 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 November, 08:30
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😃👍

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
19 October, 12:15
❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 October, 09:40
your red line is a good place to live from, gonna copy it as a reminder♥️

18 October, 09:46
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 October, 07:15
vibes, I just clicked on this after listening to that song on VK’s spotify playlist!
Love Neil Diamond & his music always reminds me of my Mama as he was her fav singer & I grew up listening to all his music. We got to see him live in New Zealand in 2015.

18 October, 07:25
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I grew up listening to loads of Michael Jackson my mom adored him. 🤭🤍

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
18 October, 04:11
This is my home. 😉

18 October, 04:16
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Richie Richard @Richie
18 October, 04:02
goose bumps.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 October, 02:52
Amen. A red line we should all set for ourselves.

18 October, 02:53
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
18 October, 02:09
Love it. Boston red line subway. My neck of the woods. Its tough to live in this blue state because the overwhelming majority are confused dumb down liberals. Very educated but not wise about how the world really works. i wonder how my neighbors will react when the truth D5 avalanch finally falls. I dont think they will react well but it will certainly be interesting.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 October, 02:08
You got that right!
When I hear negative anything , I then ask them please say something positive, I'll wait ...

even my tennis partner ... won't let them move fwd without saying a positive word about their game ...

18 October, 02:14
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Oooo I like that! 🔥🔥🔥
no - without a + to balance it out! ⚖
Wise, I'll be applying this when I feel the negativity creeping in from now on! 😎

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
18 October, 02:02
POW!
Well said Serah Oceane! 🙏💖

I include so called "Truthers" and "Patriots" in this list.
Those who don't walk their talk.
Those who knowingly or thru ego perpetuate or pass along ANY Fear narrative.

Abusive and disrespectful to their audience and the movement of Unity!
Implants?
Driven by Ego?

You Know who you are!

NO ONE IS BETTER OR GREATER THAN ANYONE ELSE!

Each and Everyone of us has a key role to play.
Whether it's as simple as knowing and sharing much needed smiles or going into tunnels to fight the unknown or standing up for a country against the swamp or listening to a friend who needs to vent or share pain.

A Life Review is re-living, as if our own experience, EVERY thing other's experienced due to our words and actions, or lack of.

Time to stop playing the Cabal idolizing game!
Recognize fear mongeriing is a form of Abuse.
DO NOT CONSENT!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
18 October, 01:28
AMEN sister!!! ❤️💯❤️

18 October, 01:41
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 October, 01:27
Why did that give me tears? We still have humanity in this world.😍

18 October, 01:47
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
I think perhaps you may have felt my emotions tied into it, we're all [reaching out] for the opposite of the things I put on my list.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 October, 01:26
.🥰

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 October, 01:16