UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 October, 09:17
I trust the plan but I am ready, willing, able and more than capable of of protecting me and mine. The enemy does not care about your positive thinking, energy and vibrations. Not to say ing it's not important, it is, but nazis and communists (EVIL) don't give two 💩 about your attitude and positive energy they are prepared to fight to the death and you should be too. Anyone who tells you different has not been in this long enough to really understand or is on the other side deceiving you... This is not a game, This is war. The New world order is not a pipe dream, It's Biblical. Treat it as such.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Set personal red lines and stick to them.
09:19 AM - Oct 18, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 October, 02:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My former company I’m sueing for wage theft hired a graduate with a degree in construction. One friend still works there & he told me he had everybody leave their jobsite (His is 1 hour away) to have an office meeting. Had everybody say something positive about their project. I 💩my pants LMAO😂😂. Who knew that stupid can create positive vibes!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
18 October, 02:27
just put it as a line and never ever cross it. use it as your integrity meter that shall not be moved

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
18 October, 02:27
just put it as a line and never ever cross it. use it as your integrity meter that shall not be moved

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 October, 01:15
Good to surround yourself with people that have those same redlines.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
18 October, 11:56

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 October, 07:13
AND CONSTANT NEW TRUTHS

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
18 October, 01:10
FAFO ...

NEO ONE @Neo
18 October, 01:03

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 October, 01:03
Sir, respectfully, I'm fookin colorblind....

I'll stick to the electrical tape lines. 🤣🤣🤣

Bless Up!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 October, 01:07
🟥🟥Red Line🟥🟥
I will not tolerate:
Disrespect, abusive relationships, cruelty, a job I'm unhappy at, abuse of any kind: physical, mental, spiritual or verbal, poor communication, negativity, prideful or egotistical personalities, unsupportive friends, people who lack integrity, values or morals, people who do not respect boundaries or gaslight others, my own negative self-talk and the urge to stay in my comfort zone!

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
19 October, 12:15
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 November, 08:30
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😃👍

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
18 October, 12:06
what are some red lines out there..

Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 October, 01:06
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
Past red lines = force a vax on me or my family I blast your ass.
Try to take away my guns I blast your ass.
Send irs to my house I blast your ass.
Maybe some between now and 2024 but THE BIGGY is if they steal the 2024 presidential election I will blast many asses.
(not an official red line expert)

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 October, 12:03
Always. And Hold the line as long as your convictions tell you to.

hope saxton @Scribe11
18 October, 12:00
😊 Good morning, Vincent.
I have enough red lines now that I can play hopscotch lol.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 October, 11:55
My work in process is pinpointed as personal red lines being drawn...

happy to be setting my own now!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 October, 11:55
Psalm 91:7, KJV: A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.