UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
I trust the plan but I am ready, willing, able and more than capable of of protecting me and mine. The enemy does not care about your positive thinking, energy and vibrations. Not to say ing it's not important, it is, but nazis and communists (EVIL) don't give two 💩 about your attitude and positive energy they are prepared to fight to the death and you should be too. Anyone who tells you different has not been in this long enough to really understand or is on the other side deceiving you... This is not a game, This is war. The New world order is not a pipe dream, It's Biblical. Treat it as such.
09:17 AM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 04:28
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I'm all for fighting evil with a smile on my face. Not letting them take my joy away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 October, 11:35
In response M3thods to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 October, 11:36
In response M3thods to his Publication
Kill em with kindness, my mom always said of those who were mean to me.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
18 October, 04:09
interesting post….For God and Country!!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 04:07
I understand and do wholeheartedly agree.
I too trust the plan, have actually had God tell me to trust the plan recently as well.

but...

Don't mistaken kindness and compassion for weakness.
Don't mistaken manifesting our Divine God matrix for our future for not staying in the battle and having a back up Plan B.

Nana DIDN'Tt say I SOLD the SWORD, I just said I have planned to keep it in the sheath and win without killing EVERYONE this time.

Plan B is always an option when the Red Line is crossed.

God will let us know where the Red Line is.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 October, 04:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
"Willfully [they] have taken the bait as [they] loom for [their] own destruction" that was the message a while back "Its not over yet" this was another "We will be back for You, You are safe" one more "I am you as you are me.." for the cap WWG1WGA . I Believe it as Written.

Ange Love @LoveM
18 October, 03:49
My Kimber is right with me...also other methods of protection, head on a swivel. I'm hearing you loud and clear. The higher vibes with prayer really is our best offense and defense right now. I've seen physical things rearrange right before my eyes... I see sky and ground protection covertly covering us🙏 I believe this is what 107 has been trying to tell us, so we are aware and be prepared emotionally, physically, spiritually for what's coming and through prayer support the operations to handle the rough stuff🙏😎💞

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 October, 03:54
In response Ange Love to her Publication

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 October, 04:22
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Wait, whut? Please tel what you mean by you've seen physical things rearrange right before your eyes. Sky and ground protection covertly covering us?? That's pretty darn awesome.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 October, 03:09
Thank you for expressing this. We cannot emphasize enough how important it is to be able to defend yourself and your family. The first line of defense is the best line used. #WINNING 🇺🇸 #GodGivenSovereignty natural law
#2A defending the #1A 🇺🇸
God bless Our Constitutional Republic of America 🇺🇸 in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Yeshua Ben Joseph
this is New JerUSAlem🇺🇸
USA 🇺🇸 #USA 🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸
🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
🇺🇸 🐸#WWG1WGA God's Children #NCSWIC #Anons
#QisBiblical Praise God & pass the ammo 17

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 October, 02:36
Anons are patriots and I think they understand what the first and second amendments were for, they understand treasonous traitors are behind every tree and wall in this world and so plan accordingly.

I think most don't talk about that because this is the internet. Who wants the world to know where they have stashed what, what they trained for, what their backup a, b. c and d plans are, etc? Just because it's not talked about doesn't mean that level of seriousness is not in play. I think we keep it light here to not go mad.

I don't think this group at large is merrily rowing down the stream on just a prayer, though frankly, prayer is the most powerful defense we have against those with access to DARPA tech/weapons.

If truly that intelligent, you realize, you know, you did your research, you could be remotely vaporized where you sit. How do you prep for that? Do you live underground with 2 ft steel walls?

Keeping vibes high puts us on the safest timeline. I'm all for it.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
18 October, 04:17
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
We're the Truth Fungus Among Us ...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 October, 04:16
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
We work quietly in our communities lifting people up who accept our help. We don’t talk about this, we do it. We connect here for the anonymous community, also lifting each other up by request and by principle. We work hard in the great awakening, lots of tasks to pursue. We can’t say too much because of sniffers. Love conquers all.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 October, 09:19
Set personal red lines and stick to them.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
18 October, 02:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
just put it as a line and never ever cross it. use it as your integrity meter that shall not be moved

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 October, 02:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My former company I’m sueing for wage theft hired a graduate with a degree in construction. One friend still works there & he told me he had everybody leave their jobsite (His is 1 hour away) to have an office meeting. Had everybody say something positive about their project. I 💩my pants LMAO😂😂. Who knew that stupid can create positive vibes!!