Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 08:05
Sorry for this downer! I have been sick with some kind of messed up FLU BUG... and I swear there is seemingly no water that is hydrating with this
illness. SO DRIED OUT!!! It is VERY STRANGE! everything tastes like salt. High fever, extreme headache, Bronchitis/pneumonia, I am through that part, 11 days in, except for lingering cough but now stomach ailments/epizootie. UGH. Please tell me tap water is good because even fridge filtered water tastes “messed with”. I am sure my taste is screwed up too though. This is all so fooked up. I did have flu shots 2016-19 😩 but did not get the cvid vax. Done with all that. Have a friend havent seen in months lives two hours away who is experiencing same illness...... crazy weird stuff. I will get through it!!!
Love you all. I just needed to VENT. Thank you for sending prayers up.
😘🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Body needs salt to hydrate. Tastebuds manifesting that Salt taste.

Try Sole Water
08:10 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
19 October, 11:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Women love that salty taste.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
19 October, 11:31
I've shared this about a year ago and then forgot about it with all the other research I do. Thanks for reminding me. Going to make it today and will share again.

Mary001 @Mary001
19 October, 11:34
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 dollars every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
For more detail---------->>> Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 October, 11:27
"Ye are the salt of the earth:"

Be Salty ;)

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 October, 11:24
Yessir! VK knows ;)

memes matter @NoComment
19 October, 11:22
in norway they say salt is bad for you like sugar, when we need both,just the right kind and anount. They hide sugar and salt in process foods with anti vomit ingridents
they replaced cocain with more sugar the bottle can hold concentrated it and added anti vomit ingridents, become a baker to control all sugar and salt intake please all AU fam❣️☝️

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 October, 11:29
In response memes matter to her Publication
Dr Ken Berry went off on the "medical" industry. Ken also teaches no carbs needed, from an ancestral point of view. Fat is brain food. Most would not agree but imo i think he's brilliant

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
19 October, 10:33
I have been drinking this every morning for a few weeks.

My overall mental clarity and sense of well being is higher.

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
19 October, 10:30
Salt creates ringing in my head higher than imaginable. For me, not sure about this! f

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 October, 11:31
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
No table salt. try only the right stuff♡

Whos 2know @Whos2know
19 October, 05:50
side note….they took the iodine out of regular salt. now why is that?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 October, 11:33
In response Whos 2know to her Publication
We need iodine, but it needs to come from a proper source. Dr Ken Berry explains it, he is on rumble and youtube ♡

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 October, 12:38
its like floating on the dead sea ,..reminds me i have a mix of salts 1/4cup iodine salt, 1/4cup black Hawaiian salt, and1/2cup Himalayan. take a pint mason jar add a tablespoon of mixed salt into filtered water ad 1/2 a lemon sit it in the fridge and drink the next day

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 October, 12:25
We started this morning

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
19 October, 12:20
Been on daily in AM for a month. Definitely feeling vibyer. Micro-dose fungus in process.
Reality Bites🐸

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 10:51
Following up.. I just started my first salt sole. Thank you again, VK. I am motivated to give this a try.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 October, 01:51
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
you can also get ivermectin in US. ivermectin.com also on LT's andweknow.com there are links like this

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
18 October, 10:40
Himalayan salt in water is also very good for muscle aches and spasms. Make sure to always keep covered. If you leave open the Himalayan salt also absorbs negative enegry out of an area.

amy lilley @amylilley
19 October, 10:45
In response Julie Anaya to her Publication
We have numerous Himalayan salt lamps throughout our home, very effective🌞🐸🥰

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 October, 01:19
Body needs salt to hydrate. Tastebuds manifesting that Salt taste.=655

People Involved In Illegal Activities Will Eventually Get Caught=655
Death Penalty For Ritual Cannibalism And All Atrocities Against
Children=655

Better Is The Little Of The Righteous Than The Abundance Of Many Wicked=655
Your'e Influencing Your Reality Without Ever Knowing It=655

Split A Piece Of Wood And I Am There Lift A Stone And You Will Find Me There=655
Words Of Wisdom. No Act Of Kindness However Small Is Ever Wasted=655

Our DNA Is Currently Two Strand Activated DNA But Should Be More=655
Wake Up You Are Sleeping And You Can't Remember Who You Were Before=655
The Little Bird Escaped The Golden Cage When She Realized It Had No Foundation=655
Bring On The Purification And Lightning Storms They Are Beautiful=655

Buh Bye Adam Schiff!
Post #655
What happened @ hotel?
[AS]
What is [AS] attempting right now?
Favor repaid.
Q

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
18 October, 09:22
How does this affect people with high blood pressure?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 October, 12:27
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
I have read it brings it down. Trick is to use pure stuff

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
18 October, 09:14
1st sole water post was 27 days ago?

Derrek Thomas @DerrekThomas
18 October, 09:13
With our Sea Salt!
WWW.saltyacres.net

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
18 October, 08:51
I only use/cook with pink HImalayan salt .. but I wonder what impact this sole would have (if any) on high blood pressure.

Derrek Thomas @DerrekThomas
18 October, 09:17
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Pink salt has around 600mg or higher of sodium per serving, Our Atlantic Sea Salt is 175 per 1/3 tsp serving. Www.saltyacres.net

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 October, 08:39
ty i add tbsp of this every morning to my fresh lemon juice, turmeric, manuka honey💙

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 October, 08:36
I use it to cook with.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
18 October, 08:32
What is also effective is a dead sea salt foot bath. Get some parasites out of your feet, especially if you walk a lot barefoot

Lily B.... @LilyB
18 October, 08:24
You might also consider taking detox baths. I was crazy sick two weeks ago--aches, horrible headache, fever, and vomiting. I forced myself to detox in a.m. and p.m. on 1st day for 1/2 hour each time while also hydrating. I did it again one time the 2nd day and was feeling much relief. I also took Ivermectin for 5 days. Like you, I felt like I couldn't keep hydrated and my sense of taste weirded out, but everything now seems to be returning to normal.
Detox bath recipe I used. (There are many online.)

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
18 October, 09:00
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Can someone expand on the borax? What are the benefits

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 October, 11:03
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Had two family members take this very same bath detox last week…didn't know about electrolytes~thanks.

Law & Physics @physics171
18 October, 08:23
Ya know Dan Winter shares that minerals in water allow for doping to achieve structure in the water, when spun at vortex, life force is remembered, structuring the water.

Red Edge @Rededge
18 October, 08:20
i was looking for this yeat as i thought i saved it.I started going to the gym monday and im so sore and going again today and thiught this might help me .....Thanks for sharing again

_E_ _O_ @_EO_
18 October, 08:15
Grey Celtic Sea Salt is also really good for this as well. A bit higher in sodium though.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 08:14
Thank you VK... so much. 😘But might have to wait...If I did that right now I know I’d 🤮😩😭

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 October, 08:14
Very cool! Thanks! I use Himalayan pink salt on food, but have never heard of using it in drinking water. Interesting!!