Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 08:05
Sorry for this downer! I have been sick with some kind of messed up FLU BUG... and I swear there is seemingly no water that is hydrating with this
illness. SO DRIED OUT!!! It is VERY STRANGE! everything tastes like salt. High fever, extreme headache, Bronchitis/pneumonia, I am through that part, 11 days in, except for lingering cough but now stomach ailments/epizootie. UGH. Please tell me tap water is good because even fridge filtered water tastes “messed with”. I am sure my taste is screwed up too though. This is all so fooked up. I did have flu shots 2016-19 😩 but did not get the cvid vax. Done with all that. Have a friend havent seen in months lives two hours away who is experiencing same illness...... crazy weird stuff. I will get through it!!!
Love you all. I just needed to VENT. Thank you for sending prayers up.
😘🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 October, 08:10
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Body needs salt to hydrate. Tastebuds manifesting that Salt taste.

Try Sole Water

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
I've shared this about a year ago and then forgot about it with all the other research I do. Thanks for reminding me. Going to make it today and will share again.
11:31 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lsistare in this post can reply
Mary001 @Mary001
19 October, 11:34
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 dollars every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
For more detail---------->>> Www.BuzzJoin.Com