Kim V.. @KoffeeK
Sorry for this downer! I have been sick with some kind of messed up FLU BUG... and I swear there is seemingly no water that is hydrating with this
illness. SO DRIED OUT!!! It is VERY STRANGE! everything tastes like salt. High fever, extreme headache, Bronchitis/pneumonia, I am through that part, 11 days in, except for lingering cough but now stomach ailments/epizootie. UGH. Please tell me tap water is good because even fridge filtered water tastes β€œmessed with”. I am sure my taste is screwed up too though. This is all so fooked up. I did have flu shots 2016-19 😩 but did not get the cvid vax. Done with all that. Have a friend havent seen in months lives two hours away who is experiencing same illness...... crazy weird stuff. I will get through it!!!
Love you all. I just needed to VENT. Thank you for sending prayers up.
πŸ˜˜πŸ™
08:05 PM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
20 October, 11:21
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 October, 11:48
In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 October, 09:07
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Numbers 6:24-26

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:17
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you so very much! Love this.
πŸ’πŸ€—πŸ™

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
19 October, 07:26
Sending healing prayers

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 08:36
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Thank you! πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 October, 05:22
Great suggestions.

I would add... Don't fear your water if its all you can get from the tap. Water retains a memory of the energy and vibrational frequency that you feel into it. You can vibe into the water your own healing from your heart... you can change its structure to one of harmony, balance and healing.

My thinking is...any doubt that the water is harmful to you in any way is not in your best interests when addressing the water... you would therefor be amplifying its potential harm. Its a feedback loop.... decide it otherwise.

Watch the water... literally...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 05:26
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this... it means a lot! 😘

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
20 October, 12:37
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
This recipe is so right on.. you will feel a world of difference! If you can...add some zinc and Quercetin. You got this! Also when resting
listen to music that is at least 427 hrtz music...You Tube is good
for some things! πŸ˜‰

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
19 October, 04:28
dont get ANY SHOTS.. they r not real.. operating systems now... get quercetin & zinc & strong vit d.. ad ORGANIC C& drink filtered water wity FRESH LEMON in it & JASMINE TEA with honey.. use ginger chews & buy some nano Silver mouth rinse...im on my 5 th day of this & wont let it into my lungs.. chicken soup& more chicken.. onions too...( spike on this baby is 50ft longπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ή)

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 05:30
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
No worries there! I am SO DONE with ALL SHOTS!! Learned my leason the hard way with the flu jabs - was sick all the time and missed a lot of work!!! It hit me one month before lockdowns (Feb 12, 2020) when my influenza B turned into pneumonia - scary crap but my local doc treated with inhaler and prednisone. i was better in 48 hrs. Thank goodness. Thank you for sharing!! 😘

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 05:33
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
And to add to that, I use the term β€œinfluenza B” lightly HA! Never again will I succomb to running somewhere to get tested to see what I β€œhave”!!!! what a fookin JOKE! πŸ˜‚

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
19 October, 04:13
Praying now.....
a cool mist humidifier in the room, especially at night, until the symptoms are gone.
Immune-building supplements.
Antibiotics may be needed....use natural if possible.
Breathing treatments may be needed while symptomatic - Hand, held nebulizer with a bronchodilator (Albuterol- RX) and/or a steroid (Budesonide - RX)
Both RX's are liquid ampules that go into the hand-held nebulizer

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 04:18
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Thanks! Much appreciated! πŸ˜˜πŸ’

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 October, 03:29
Sorry you don't feel well, fresh grapefruit juice helps with the film produced in the lungs, throat & mouth. Prayers for your speedy recovery.

A Hymalaian salt bath + baking soda + 20 Mule Boron - 1 cup of each in a bath with help draw out toxins, esp heavy metals.
Supplements to have:
DETOX:
https://www.holistichealth...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 03:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you so much! Love all the info I can get. will do a detox bath.. have borax too. Thanks!
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
19 October, 01:26
2 weeks ago I picked a beautiful pink rose outside my house that I get every year and put in a bud vase and enjoy it for a few days. I still have pictures from previous years. I put it in the vase and filled with my filtered water and took a 2 hour nap. When I woke up it was COMPLETELY wilted. The same thing happened in May but it had a tear in the stem close to the bud so I thought that was why it wilted quickly. Since then I have been boiling any water I drink. I live in Cincinnati Ohio.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 01:32
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! I still think its important to question everything and keep good notes. πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ™

Just Mee @TrustinGod
19 October, 02:15
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
My wife puts Sprite in a vase with flowers. They stay healthy looking for an extra 5-7 days. She fills vase with water and 3/4 bottle of Sprite. Then adds remainder over next 2-3 days.

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
19 October, 06:01
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:23
In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
19 October, 04:30
πŸ™β€οΈ

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:22
In response Sea Shell to his Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 October, 01:46
Oil of Oregano is amazing for healing, hope you recover quickly!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:18
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 October, 03:31
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Where do you buy your Oil of Oregano or do you make it?

Ange Love @LoveM
19 October, 01:35
Prayers with much love for youπŸ™πŸ»βœ¨β€οΈ

I read up on drinking water and because we don’t really know all that is in the water, I only drink bottled distilled water. I filter it through a Britta to remove any microplastics. Then I squeeze a little fresh lemon and or a tad but of himalayan pink salt. Sometimes a small pinch of Bob’s Mill baking soda fir proper PH 7.5 and above. Distilled water is the only method that removes uranium and also removes and fluoride, graphic oxide, pharmaceutical drugs, etc. The method of distilling is the steam from the heated water drips into a container. I’m actually going to purchase a stainless steel distiller ($250ish) in case I cannot find it in the stores. Stores seem to be low in stock. Most of the bottled spring or artesian water is owned by Nestle and I do not trust that company.
https://caloriebee.com/nut...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:17
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this information! πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
19 October, 01:06
IVERMECTIN.

Please get some if you can. Suggested dosage (if using the β€œhorse paste” kind) is a pencil eraser-sized amount 2x daily. Ivermectin is NOT a drug - you cannot overdose.

Also pine needle tea - you can make it yourself from the needles of WHITE PINE (although there’s no reason other PINE (not fir tree) needles cannot be used). It is also readily available online.

Borox Detox bath - water as hot as you can stand it. Shower afterward and clean your bath with BLEACH (you need to kill whatever is drawn out of you). See image for what to add to the bath.

Start drinking lemon water (tap water should be fine unless its flouridated).

Whatever you have, it’s dehydrating you and affecting your olfactory senses (that’s why everything tastes funny).

Lastly, update us on how you are feeling. The Ivermectin and pine needle tea alone should help almost immediately.

Love and God bless.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:15
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
yes I have some and will start Ivermectin 12 mg this morning. also took some off brand grape pedialyte last night and just slept 8 hrs - stomach feels much better this morning, mouth too. will keep doing all these healthy suggestions - thank you very much! πŸ˜˜πŸ’

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 October, 01:02
Sending prayers for your recovery and healing
I use a yogurt cup ( 6 oz) and drink two back to back of water. It helps quench me better than drinking gulps or sips. Do you have any fruit? If you are having diarrhea or loose don't eat to much fruit. You can sip on tonic water or ivermectin. If you have a coop or farm store nearby.

Zinc
Quercetin
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
NAC

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Coronavirus Update 59: Dr. Roger Seheult's Daily Regimen (Vitamin D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, NAC) - YouTube

COVID-19 Update 59 with Roger Seheult, MD of https://www.MedCram.comWe recorded this video in response to your comments asking what Dr. Seheult's daily regim...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:11
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thank you so much!
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 October, 12:49
take some Ivermectin. oil of oregano, elderberry, and echinacea. knocks all of that out. got any doxycycline or zpak? take that too.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:09
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thank you so much! will do. πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 12:41
Kim,
May God guide, protect, bless and heal you. In His precious Son, Jesus Christ’s name I pray. πŸ™

This song is my sincere prayer for you β€œIn Jesus Name”
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:07
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you, and blessings to you!
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 October, 12:08
Who knows what the heck we are getting sprayed with in the chem trails. I am rarely sick, no vax, no flu shots ever, eat healthily--no junk food, processed or fast food. Have been sick 2x since June. Maybe exposure to others who are shedding?? Maybe the horrid things in chemtrails which we can't escape from--it's everywhere.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:05
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
thanks for sharing. scary stuff but all the more to make healthier choices - I have some work to do on that.. πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 October, 12:04

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 12:07
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Thank you. πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 October, 11:38
sending healing vibes πŸ™β™₯️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 11:59
In response I am Keri to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 October, 11:32
πŸ™

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 11:59
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
18 October, 11:12
β™₯οΈπŸ™β™₯️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 11:16
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Green 8700 @Green8700
18 October, 10:41
try Kiefer. I had a cat fight this past summer and was on anabiotic’s for weeks. I couldn’t get my car back. Every over-the-counter and even prescription meds. Somebody at work suggested Kiefer. I was back to normal in three days. It has more probiotics than anything I know of. Doctors recommend it it works. Get your cup back in line and maybe you can hydrate some more

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 10:45
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Thank you! I dont know what this is. I will do some looking! πŸ˜˜πŸ’

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 October, 12:46
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
LOL..i am drinking some now. i use it for smoothies..mix in some organic greens powder, blueberries, pineapple and anything else that appeals to me. dogs got some kefir too...

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
18 October, 10:34
πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œ

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 10:36
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Vicki Lord @Vlord
18 October, 09:47
You poor thing; what an ordeal. Sending you healing orayers and a Hug. You might try getting some relief with healing frequency music; there are some good ones on the internet. Soothing and healing frequencies. πŸ™πŸ»

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 09:52
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Thank you so much for sharing. Yes I love frequency music! πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
18 October, 09:33
I will pray Kim.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 09:39
In response betty Fyke to her Publication
Thank you!! πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
18 October, 09:32
Fast for 3 days drink water with squeeze lemon. Do not sleep on your back nor sit in a recliner. When coughing try and spit out any phlegm. This is from my grandparents when i got covid it work perfect. Try and sleep that is when the body heals itself. if you throat is sore a spoon of honey. God Bless

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 09:39
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Ahh thank you so much. Blessings!
πŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ’

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
18 October, 09:31
I am so sorry you are going through this. I will cover you and your friend in my prayers.
Turn you wifi off. 3 days no wifi. At least while you sleep at night. You can steep 1 part peroxide 3 parts distilled water for the congestion to keep bacteria at bay.
Increase your omega 3, 6 and 9. 6 is pro inflammatory then 3 comes behind as an anti inflammatory sloughing off the mucus that has trapped any toxins.
I like LeBlue water and put a pinch of pink, Himalayan salt under your tongue or in your water. This will help drive water into your cells and then potassium flushes the toxins out of your cells so eat some banana's.
I use sweet sooth to settle my stomach. If you can not find it I can send you some if you like. A drop in the belly button or buy some GTS kombucha (no carbonation) but fermentation is good and good bacteria to help settle the stomach. I recommend GTS Gingerberry. Ginger helps to settle the stomach also. This and water can be found at Food L

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 09:38
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Bless you, thank you so much!
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
18 October, 09:24
My friend had this last year. I think it has to do with the chemicals they are spraying in our atmosphere. She lost her sense of smell and everything tasted metallic to her. I gave her this detox that was on-line and it worked for her. I also use it and it works. 6 lemons, 3 cloves of garlic, 2 Tbsp honey, 3 cups pineapple juice, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper. Blend all together. Take 1 cup 4 times a day. Pour into glass jar or sealed container. She did this with 2 mixes and got better. Praying for you. God Bless..

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 09:36
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Thank you so much! πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 09:22
Thank you all for your love, prayers, sharing and most valuable info and advice!!! oh my gosh I’m dripping with drama tears of appreciation. You all just provide the best kind of medicine in your love and hope. You are such special gifts to me and I thank you all. Here with and for you all as well. Time for me to get more healing going on and get salty? 😘Bless up!

πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ’

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 October, 03:45
πŸ’žAnd it was free of charge & no insurance required! Lots of good advice here. Hope you get better soonπŸ’ž

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
18 October, 09:08
I will pray for you Kim! I know you will start to feel better soon. I do not drink tap water, due to fluoride and other impurities which I am convinced is making people sick. Get purified water (bottled); not all bottled water is purified water. Here is a recipe for electrolyte water you can make at home. My husband and I had a similar illness over a month ago. I got antibiotics and steroids at the first sign of symptoms (shot and 10 mg Prednisone tabs) and was better in 2-3 days. It was not covid (confirmed by blood test). My husband had the same symptoms but did not get the steroids; he was sick for 3 weeks even with antibiotics. I also took vitamin D3 and Zinc for about a week.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 09:10
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Oh my thank you so much!!
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™