Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 08:05
Sorry for this downer! I have been sick with some kind of messed up FLU BUG... and I swear there is seemingly no water that is hydrating with this
illness. SO DRIED OUT!!! It is VERY STRANGE! everything tastes like salt. High fever, extreme headache, Bronchitis/pneumonia, I am through that part, 11 days in, except for lingering cough but now stomach ailments/epizootie. UGH. Please tell me tap water is good because even fridge filtered water tastes “messed with”. I am sure my taste is screwed up too though. This is all so fooked up. I did have flu shots 2016-19 😩 but did not get the cvid vax. Done with all that. Have a friend havent seen in months lives two hours away who is experiencing same illness...... crazy weird stuff. I will get through it!!!
Love you all. I just needed to VENT. Thank you for sending prayers up.
😘🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 October, 08:10
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Body needs salt to hydrate. Tastebuds manifesting that Salt taste.

Try Sole Water

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily B.... @LilyB
You might also consider taking detox baths. I was crazy sick two weeks ago--aches, horrible headache, fever, and vomiting. I forced myself to detox in a.m. and p.m. on 1st day for 1/2 hour each time while also hydrating. I did it again one time the 2nd day and was feeling much relief. I also took Ivermectin for 5 days. Like you, I felt like I couldn't keep hydrated and my sense of taste weirded out, but everything now seems to be returning to normal.
Detox bath recipe I used. (There are many online.)
08:24 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LilyB in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 October, 11:03
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Had two family members take this very same bath detox last week…didn't know about electrolytes~thanks.

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
18 October, 09:00
Can someone expand on the borax? What are the benefits

Lily B.... @LilyB
18 October, 09:14
In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication
As always. do your own research. A simple search of "benefits Borax" will bring up a lot of results. This site will get you started-
https://www.earthclinic.co...
remedies/borax.html

Only followers of this user (naynay0216_arc) can see their posts

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
18 October, 08:58
I do this bath once a week, but dont know wht a binder is?

Lily B.... @LilyB
19 October, 12:14
In response Faye Muth to her Publication

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 October, 08:55
Yes! :) And if you have days of not feeling well enough to take a detox bath, you can do a detox foot bath. This will also draw out the toxins through the feet.

Lily B.... @LilyB
18 October, 09:10
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Exactly!👍

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 October, 08:41
This detox bath is what my daughter detoxes because of Lyme disease. She says she feels like a different person after every bath. That's a real good thing.

Lily B.... @LilyB
18 October, 08:44
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
It sure is! Glad to hear it works for her.😊💞

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 October, 08:41
grocery use to carry borax, but can not find it now

Lily B.... @LilyB
18 October, 08:42
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I just purchased a box of it yesterday at WalMart.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 October, 08:42
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I ordered my borax from Walmart online.