Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
18 October, 04:15
In response M3thods to his Publication
Deep Gratitude for posting this. I need this reminder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
18 October, 04:15
Deep Gratitude for posting this. I need this reminder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
18 October, 04:08
I have found this to be so true through out my life. Lessons learned.👍😉

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
18 October, 03:06
so true

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 October, 02:56
Wow aint this the truth!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 October, 02:43
So. much. truth. Yep.

Storm Rider @StormRider
18 October, 02:39
Strong vibes!

Love this post!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 October, 02:40
Vibes 😎🔥
17 [8]
224 [8]
102 (10 - 2) [8]

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
18 October, 02:37

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
18 October, 01:33
Amen ;)

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
18 October, 01:16
Number 1 giver... 👇

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 October, 12:30

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 09:55
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
GTSY fren.

(Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ @DevilDawgRob
18 October, 09:49
#facts

memes matter @NoComment
18 October, 09:34
👂✍️i keep remembering this one...hugs

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 09:35
In response memes matter to her Publication
🤗

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 October, 09:18
I have been a ‘giver’ my whole life, it’s just who I am. People will most definitely use you. Hurts my heart.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 October, 08:58
Isn't that the truth.

I think of them as black holes of never ending need.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 09:00
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Great comparison.

memes matter @NoComment
18 October, 09:34
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
i say the same

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
18 October, 08:45
experiencing that from several different friend groups…I'd be immune because it hadn’t happened yet. boundaries are now in place.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 October, 08:39
That goes for energy as well as for physical things
If anything, I've found people are needy & greedy for your energy because they don't know or don't care to know how to access their own

Good to see you here!

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 08:40
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Well said and thank you, fren. Definitely enjoying the vibe here.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 October, 08:42
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I agree.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
18 October, 08:38
TRUTH!!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

1776 ... @IGG1776
18 October, 08:28
How are you doing methods?
Definitely been a bit , good to see you here Welcome 👊

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 08:37
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Thank you for the welcome, fren. I'm doing alright, just taking life a day at a time. I hope all is well your way.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 08:22
This is Nana's hard spot for sure.
I have gotten better the last few years saying "NO" tho.

Yep told someone I would help them out with a job today.
Really should have said no, but well sucker for ppl in a bind.

That's ok, will sit with some teachers in a private school today, perhaps God has something for me to do there today, someone he needs me to see. It is one of the "best" private schools in the country.
Parents send there kids from all over the country to attend it.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 08:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I admire your mindset about it.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 October, 08:18
Facts right there, if someone told me I would go from being raised by soldier who handled their business, to these losers trying to live off of me, I could not have conceived that.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
18 October, 08:18
sigh, still learning ...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 October, 08:12
Truth!