Jay Dee @JAYDEE
17 October, 09:14
Clintons and Kardashians

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
17 October, 12:16
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
So sorry for what you have endured. We have all struggled for what we believe. I know I felt so alone at times too. Stay strong!! ❤️ We will be victorious!!! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 October, 11:58
The entire medical and psychiatric industry is a scam. None of the science is real. The doctors think they are doing good, but they are hurting and poisoning their patients through false Rockefeller curriculum to get degrees.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 October, 11:58
The entire medical and psychiatric industry is a scam. None of the science is real. The doctors think they are doing good, but they are hurting and poisoning their patients through false Rockefeller curriculum to get degrees.

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
17 October, 12:28
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Hence the term 'medical practice'. Every doctor & pharmacist should give written consent that they understand and explain the side effects of each 💊 prescribed & the possible reaction from multiple meds.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
17 October, 12:30
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
That of course is what's required for any successful operation. The few twisted puppeteers jerking the cords and the masses of indoctrinated minions who operate with complete conviction that what they are doing is the right thing. Brilliant.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 October, 11:55
Ur no crazier than us here. U rock for remaining focused on Truth AND believing it!!! Remember tho that the only difference between them and us is they have not seen what we have. Save ur energy for whats coming very soon it will prove YOU RIGHT ALL ALONG! We are on the right side of history, Be Proud sweetheart! Maybe crazy is the definition of defying the delusions others accept. Look at me 🥴.
Stay up Jenn X!!!...btw, cool name doll!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
17 October, 11:44
With you 100 percent here. I walk a fine line too. We speak truth as G_d guides us. Others use it against us. Our heart are in the right place. We wish to protect our people and shelter them from harm of the shot, or shock from disclosure. To this point the pain has fell back on us. Broken marriages, labeled crazy, child custody disputes with the crazy label. But we are following our hearts and fighting for future generations. They stoned Jesus too. sending love to you and all here. Thank you for fighting on.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
17 October, 11:42
❤️🙏❤️You are not alone! I love you and am very similar to what you are describing. Be you. Be safe. Do what you can to lean on God's promises. He will not abandon you! I live in Tennessee. If I can help, please message me. Never give up.❤️

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 October, 11:37
Blessings to you! You may have to move out of your current situation and find a new home... even if it's by yourself. Don't allow people to treat you poorly. You are worth so much more!

(Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ @DevilDawgRob
17 October, 11:35
I love you, and I am praying for you. Impossible as it may seem , especially in the moment, try to remember that you are being attacked because of THEIR stranglehold on everything they've been taught to believe. Their reaction isn't because of you, but their own unwillingness to let go of the very things that keep them enslaved. I remember being there where they are. Fought with friends and family over my own ignorant beliefs. But they know nothing else.

You can lead a horse to water, you cannot make it drink. You did what you were asked to do.

Praying.

I love you, and I am praying for you. Impossible as it may seem , especially in the moment, try to remember that you are being attacked because of THEIR stranglehold on everything they've been taught to believe. Their reaction isn't because of you, but their own unwillingness to let go of the very things that keep them enslaved. I remember being there where they are. Fought with friends and family over my own ignorant beliefs. But they know nothing else.

You can lead a horse to water, you cannot make it drink. You did what you were asked to do.

Praying.

Praying.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
17 October, 11:32

here in similar circumstances, Jenn

Reflecting on everything silently is lonely AF, but I feel it’s necessary too - just know you are not the only one with feelz like these.

thank you for sharing

And know you are certainly not alone!

hope saxton @Scribe11
17 October, 10:06
Jenn, I am so sorry for everything you've been going through. Sending you a hug and praying for you.
AU is a safe place. I have found family here.
My friends and family are stuck in the matrix too. They will still love me as long as we agree to disagree. The 'truth' is off limits.
Yeah...most of them are gone now.
My choice.
3 years ago, when I started researching, there was a lingering doubt that this truth I was uncovering was actually true. I was easily hurt - even manipulated by others I loved.
Now...there is zero doubt in my mind that this is really happening.
Zero.
I think you reflecting on everything is a good thing. That way, you are not bogged down by the opinions of others.
You are not crazy.
The world is.
But...when you are not reflecting, come here and lean on your family.
There is so much love and light here.
I love you.

Not Important @Notimportant
17 October, 10:04
Can relate & cry it out then dust off & keep going...what else is there?
Our hearts strongest desire is to be with Creator/Creation, as was intended with sovereign freedom. Plus, remember all the mental institutions from the early 1800's? They were all closed. Those people were waking up too & they had to silence them...the fact there are not many left is a marker! (some blended into hospitals wings & what does that tell us about health care real agenda)

It's encouraging to me to hear your story & read your post & feel the strength you show & remember we are stronger than ever & assistence has been here longer than we realize ...thanks for posting & encouraging us all to keep going.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
17 October, 09:55
Just be You, be strong 💪 ❤️ ✨️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 October, 09:53
Jenn, it sounds like you have been through the ringer, and it is so wrong. I am so sorry that you have had to endure this treatment. Praying for you to feel peace and comfort from your Creator, along with strength and fight. It sounds like God has given you all of these and more, I'm praying that he will keep you strong through whatever we face. Much love.🙏❤️