Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
I'm dealing w/ Stage 4 Breast Cancer. Have done all traditional treatments over the last 5+ years. I'm constantly told I cannot be cured but when I ask about alternative treatments, I get shut down by oncologists. I reminded one about Federal"Right to Try"L:aw. I recently found a prescribing nurse and have Rx for Ivermectin.. I've been using supplements and other "nontraditional" treatments.

I'd like to ask for all of your prayers now as the worse thing I face is being dragged down into a deep depression. It's a difficult fight for me. Its mostly when the pain will not let up. (Mets to spine/other bones). I already have so many others praying for me so feel a bit guilty for asking for more. but trying to make it til med beds get here.

I appreciate this very much and I promise to report back.

Thank you to everyone I've interacted with going back to Twitter over past years before getting axed same day as DJT. I was VERY active there. Now only here and Gab.
GOD BLES
04:38 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
06 December, 08:24
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
10 December, 12:31
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
thank you for love and prayers ! means a great deal

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 December, 10:36
๐Ÿ™ Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over Angel Doc. Provider her with guidance, hope, wisdom, discernment, faith, strength, restored vigor and complete healing. Bless her beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray.

Angel Doc this song is my sincere prayer for you "In Jesus Name"
https://www.youtube.com/wa... โ™ฅ๏ธ
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
02 December, 04:47
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Wow - this is a most BEAUTIFUL song and what a wonderful thing to receive from a total stranger - although we are compadres of this Patriotic cause. Saying thank you is not enough. but I am very grateful for so many good souls praying on my behalf!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 October, 05:27
๐Ÿ™

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:39
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
thank you - found someone to prescribe iv mec
trying any and everything that might work!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 October, 10:53
๐Ÿ™ Dear God Almighty, I pray that you place a hedge of protection over Angel Doc. Guide, protect, strengthen and bless her with a body that is free of toxins and cancer. In Your Son, Jesus Christ's precious name.

This song is my fervent prayer for you "In Jesus Name". โค๏ธ
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
17 October, 09:48
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
What a beautiful song and a beautiful thing for you to send me. Thank you fellow Anon and patriot, God bless you!

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
17 October, 07:35
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Look in to ozone therapy. God bless you

STELLA R LIGHT @STELLARLIGHT
16 October, 11:55
Perhaps underwire bras contribute, like an antenna to lower vibrational frequencies.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:12
In response STELLA R LIGHT to her Publication
very interesting - I take the underwire out of any bra I still have that had that - thank you!

STELLA R LIGHT @STELLARLIGHT
16 October, 11:52
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š

Selah 321 @Selah
16 October, 11:37
Dear Lord .. give Angel the stamina to continue forward with her illness..the strength to tackle the medical profession and push forward...she is a warrior for the truth and needed in the fight.. Please be there for her..Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:32
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Thank you so much. All of these prayers mean so much to me.
God bless you and all of us in this patriot fight for our country and for good to prevail from here on. Namaste

Alycat 777 @alycat777
16 October, 11:35
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™God Bless You Patriot๐Ÿ’ž

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:33
In response Alycat 777 to her Publication
Thank you alycat

J J Larr @3JJL
16 October, 11:26

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:34
In response J J Larr to her Publication
What a beautiful image - thank you so much for taking the time. I am blessed to be part of this movement.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
16 October, 11:26
Shattering cancer with resonant frequencies: Anthony Holland at TEDxSkidmoreCollege - YouTube

NOTE FROM TED: Please do not look to this talk for medical advice. We've flagged this talk, which was filmed at a TEDx event, because it appears to fall outs...

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:37
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
thank you!!!!!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
16 October, 11:23
Dr Isai Castillo

Dr Isai Castillo's email

eldocdrcastillo.com

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:44
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
thank you so much - I will look into it.

Patriot Daydreamer @USA_Patriot
16 October, 11:23

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:40
In response Patriot Daydreamer to his Publication
thank uou - I SO HOPE this is true - I found a nurse practictioner who is prescribing Ivermectin (same as in dewormer but a more pure form). I needed to know the correct dosage. thank you for this!

16 October, 11:20

16 October, 11:18
Dr Isai Castillo
Subject: Re: Cancer Treatment
I faxed to the number 1-619-872-2449

DEAR MARK:
I WENT THROUGH THEM AND WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU. PLEASE CALL MY GIRLS
AT
THE CLINIC TO MAKE PLANS.
DR CASTILLO.

Our original treatment may include a combination of some of the
following:

. Hyperbaric Chamber
. Chelation Treatments
. DMSO
. Sodium Bicarbonate
. IPT Chemotherapy (low doses)
. Hydrogen Peroxide
. Cell Therapy
. Megavitamin Therapy
. Amino acids
. Fatty acids (Lipids)
. Laetrile (B17)
. Herbal Preparations such as Hoxsey Tonic
. Diet and more.
These Just clips from a friend who forwarded me an email he sent to a clinic in Tijuana.
We did a go fund me for him to go there.
He had lymphatic cancer and was. well, not going to last very much longer.
He is home now and cancer free.
Try

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:41
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Oh my God - isn't this just amazing. Yes, big pharma wants to poison us to give the disease then provide "treatment" but no cure that actually makes us sicker. thank you so much

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
16 October, 11:10
See if you can find a Rife practitioner. The 11th harmonic. There are frequencies to treat everything

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:45
thank you - I had contacted someone 2 yrs ago - I was unable to connect with the person - I know docs that use these in Marland but I'm no longer closeby - I will retrace my steps - thanks again

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
16 October, 11:06
find a naturopathic Dr. that will agree to monitor your liver function as well. Ground and get in the sun

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:47
thank you - I began taking I v erm ec tin last week - finally found someone to prescribe so I knew what dosage and timing. She will monitor my liver function - I have to do that anyway as I am also taking the 4th chemo oral drug - supposedly the ivm can be even more of a knock out to cancer cells when used w/ these type drugs - we'll see. God bless you

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
16 October, 11:04
also look into fenbendazole. The Joe Tippens protocol. Dandelion leaf and root

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:54
thank you so much - I'm taking the antiparasitic Iv er mec tin
It's the same ingredient as dewormer, but a little more pure form as compounded in a specialty pharmacy - I'd been waiting so long to find someone to prescribe w/ correct dosage - I'm on my way I hope - but still also taking the 4th oral chemo drug

James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 October, 11:02

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 04:58
In response James Dean to his Publication
thank you so much - I will copy and keep a hard copy of this as well. I appreciate all the efforts so many have taken to respond to my call for prayers. I am blessed.

Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
16 October, 11:01
BREAST CANCER IS TYPICAL CARMIC DISEASE...

YOU DONT FEED ENOUGH YOUR CHILD.
BREAST ARE FOR NURTURING INFANTS AND CREATING ETERNAL BONDZ WITH YOUR CHILDS.

USA "BABY FORMULA" IS JUST SICK WAY OF LIFE. YOU SHOULD TRY REVERSE HYPNOSE OR MEDITATION, ASK GOD TO REVEAL YOU IN DREAM, IN WHICH INCARNATION IT STARTED, THEN SEND LOVE TO YOUR CHILD, WHICH OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE ENOUGH YOUR SUPPORT, LOVE AND CARE AND ASK FOR FOR GIVENNESS. THAN YOUR MEDICAL TREATMENT WILL BE SUCCESSFULL. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

https://www.edgarcayce.org...

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:24
In response Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ to his Publication
thank you

Julie Que @JulieQue
16 October, 10:59
Iโ€™m a brain cancer survivor of 25 yrs. I only had 25% chance to survive the brain surgery! God had other plans for me. here i am 25 yrs later still here waiting to find out what my purpose is. Get up get dressed even when you donโ€™t want to. Make the best of each day. And, ive heard good things about Ivermectin for breast cancer! Research it and pray. itโ€™s ok to be sad or worried sometimes but try to be strong and happy too! Sending hugs love and prayers to you during this journey we call life! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰

James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 October, 11:10
In response Julie Que to her Publication
We use this one and I actually like the taste of this one kind of tastes like candy. use about the amount equal to a number two pencil eraser. Put on the back of the tongue and swallow. This one I don't even mind taking it like it is, without drinking anything to wash it down with. Works topically too for any skin issues. it's cheap and you can pick it up at your local feed store.

Michael Phillips @Crager71
16 October, 10:58
praying for healing. God Bless

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:03
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
thank you so much Michael

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 October, 10:52
May God bless, heal and protect.
Sincerely..

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:03
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
thank you so much for your kindness. God does hear prayers!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
16 October, 10:51
sending prayers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:04
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
thank you friend. Appreciate this so much.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
16 October, 10:51
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ God bless ! Check into pine needle tea or essiac tea .

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:05
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
thank you - yes! I've made pine needle tea and I also recently bought some from a health food store. thanks for responding - all appreciated so much

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
16 October, 10:48
Prayers up for you!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโ˜๏ธโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:06
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
thank you dear Patriot!!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 October, 10:39
I am not "recommending this" - but sharing a link if you are interested https://www.teslabiohealin...

There is little verification that they work.
Sending prayers.......... for GOD's healing energy to touch you and heal you. May you rest in his ever loving arms. I know the struggle is real.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:09
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
thank you so much! I believe there was a place I visited in Milford, DE that sold the portable units - they were SO EXPENSIVE - I thought I had time to wait it out for the real thing - the med beds. I'm trying several new things. thank you

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:13
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I may yet decide to buy one or 2 units thanks again

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 October, 10:38
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ซ

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:14
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Beautiful image!! thank you so much

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
16 October, 10:38
Look into GcMaf. Many prayers sent your way

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:15
In response Lori Fisher to his Publication
thank you Lori - bless you . I can't tell everyone how wonderful it feels to have others in your corner! Namaste Not sure what GcMaf is but I will look it up

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 October, 10:30
I will pray for you to fully recover. please dont take this the wrong way. Im a cancer survivor and i think its because i never gave it any power. Denial maybe? i dont know but i never talked about it i ignored it and refused to give it credence over my life. dont talk about being ill think and talk about how great your doing. You are more powerful than you think. I have also saw/ heard great stories on here about horse dewormer for stage 4 cancer patients being healed. God Bless You!!

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
16 October, 11:03
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Sending high vibrations and prayers your way as well. I also received this diagnosis and have had surgery for it. As has been mentioned here, I too chose to forget about it to the best of my ability, and for a good year I actually forgot completely that I had it. There have been some new findings since, and they keep asking me to come in for mammo's and ultrasounds etc but I've chosen to use hertz frequencies instead along with things like chaga mushroom tea, garlic and I recently did a round of wormwood tincture. It wouldn't hurt for you to try going onto you tube and typing in hz for cancer tumors and ones for pain management. I pray you heal your body and mind so we can all hear about your med bed experience ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:31
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
thank you Yvonne -- For the first 4.5 years that's exactly what I did - I didn't think about it - I did all the typcial treatments, and just dealt with the side effects. It's easier to "deny" the disease and not give power to it when you are asymptomatic which I was for the first few years. However, since last year, and now on the 4th oral chemo drug, I have been in a great deal of pain - as the PET scans show ev 3 months, the last 2 have shown the cancer growing, spreading in my bones - pelvic region - i've had spot radiation twice - once last year and again just a month or so ago, focused on the places where the pain was. I am still in a great deal of pain - YOu can't ignore or deny when you are hardly able to walk - even getting in and out of bed is a chore - getting up in the nite to use bathroom is equally difficult. I have to use a walker now everwhere I go - even in the house. So my attitude was great, full sense of humor until really this year - past 5-6 months.