Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 October, 04:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm dealing w/ Stage 4 Breast Cancer. Have done all traditional treatments over the last 5+ years. I'm constantly told I cannot be cured but when I ask about alternative treatments, I get shut down by oncologists. I reminded one about Federal"Right to Try"L:aw. I recently found a prescribing nurse and have Rx for Ivermectin.. I've been using supplements and other "nontraditional" treatments.

I'd like to ask for all of your prayers now as the worse thing I face is being dragged down into a deep depression. It's a difficult fight for me. Its mostly when the pain will not let up. (Mets to spine/other bones). I already have so many others praying for me so feel a bit guilty for asking for more. but trying to make it til med beds get here.

I appreciate this very much and I promise to report back.

Thank you to everyone I've interacted with going back to Twitter over past years before getting axed same day as DJT. I was VERY active there. Now only here and Gab.
GOD BLES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 October, 10:30
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
I will pray for you to fully recover. please dont take this the wrong way. Im a cancer survivor and i think its because i never gave it any power. Denial maybe? i dont know but i never talked about it i ignored it and refused to give it credence over my life. dont talk about being ill think and talk about how great your doing. You are more powerful than you think. I have also saw/ heard great stories on here about horse dewormer for stage 4 cancer patients being healed. God Bless You!!

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
Sending high vibrations and prayers your way as well. I also received this diagnosis and have had surgery for it. As has been mentioned here, I too chose to forget about it to the best of my ability, and for a good year I actually forgot completely that I had it. There have been some new findings since, and they keep asking me to come in for mammo's and ultrasounds etc but I've chosen to use hertz frequencies instead along with things like chaga mushroom tea, garlic and I recently did a round of wormwood tincture. It wouldn't hurt for you to try going onto you tube and typing in hz for cancer tumors and ones for pain management. I pray you heal your body and mind so we can all hear about your med bed experience 🙏🙏🙏💗
11:03 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:34
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
thank you Susie - if you see my reply above, it details the progression - first syptoms I could njo longer ignore were the increased pain in my back and shoulder. Spot radition txs worked last year -- bad pain has now returned to lower back and pelvic region. Hard to not think about it when pain prevents me from doing most of the things I ever did - I can't even go to grocery store now. can't be on my feet for long, walker or not, pain meds or not. Believe me, I'm trying everything there is to try. and I will report back. I do believe in prayer and th epower of your own mind in healing. thank you for taking time to respond - I'll let everyone know how it goes!! Bless you

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
19 October, 09:09
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
I know there aren't many words I could use to reply to the level of pain you are describing 😔🙏
I wish I knew more about at home holistic pain management, cbd all that stuff. I'm grateful you are offering to keep us posted as much as you can, just know if it's a lot on you to do so, you keep yourself the priority. Every drop of energy is yours to harness for you ok, no one else. We are here for you in quiet prayer.❤️🙏🙌