Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 October, 04:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm dealing w/ Stage 4 Breast Cancer. Have done all traditional treatments over the last 5+ years. I'm constantly told I cannot be cured but when I ask about alternative treatments, I get shut down by oncologists. I reminded one about Federal"Right to Try"L:aw. I recently found a prescribing nurse and have Rx for Ivermectin.. I've been using supplements and other "nontraditional" treatments.

I'd like to ask for all of your prayers now as the worse thing I face is being dragged down into a deep depression. It's a difficult fight for me. Its mostly when the pain will not let up. (Mets to spine/other bones). I already have so many others praying for me so feel a bit guilty for asking for more. but trying to make it til med beds get here.

I appreciate this very much and I promise to report back.

Thank you to everyone I've interacted with going back to Twitter over past years before getting axed same day as DJT. I was VERY active there. Now only here and Gab.
GOD BLES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Que @JulieQue
I’m a brain cancer survivor of 25 yrs. I only had 25% chance to survive the brain surgery! God had other plans for me. here i am 25 yrs later still here waiting to find out what my purpose is. Get up get dressed even when you don’t want to. Make the best of each day. And, ive heard good things about Ivermectin for breast cancer! Research it and pray. it’s ok to be sad or worried sometimes but try to be strong and happy too! Sending hugs love and prayers to you during this journey we call life! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🎉
10:59 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JulieQue in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 October, 11:10
In response Julie Que to her Publication
We use this one and I actually like the taste of this one kind of tastes like candy. use about the amount equal to a number two pencil eraser. Put on the back of the tongue and swallow. This one I don't even mind taking it like it is, without drinking anything to wash it down with. Works topically too for any skin issues. it's cheap and you can pick it up at your local feed store.

Julie Que @JulieQue
16 October, 11:22
In response James Dean to his Publication
Thank you I’ve heard of that but haven’t tried it yet. I found this ivermectin that says paste on the box but it is actually like a gel. I prefer it than the others that are like a white paste. Durvet apple flavored I get it at local tractor supply usually $9.99.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
17 October, 12:12
In response James Dean to his Publication
Any idea where and what to buy

Thanks