Kim Runner @kimrunner
Maybe we are being tested to see if we blindly follow... but loyalty is never a bad quality.

It's good to consider all possibilities/scenarios. The scenario is like the hub of a wheel and the possibilities are all the spokes that stick out of that hub...there are many!

We've been taught to question everything, do our own research, and use discernment, but sometimes in the fog of war, it's difficult to do.
Plus, there is always information put out to confuse or make us/you question things....try not to give in. When things seem slow or if you've been 'awake' for a long time now, it's easy to overthink it. None of us know the full truth yet, but I do hope (and believe) we get it in the end/beginning.

All we/you can do is trust our/your gut, and not let others influence what we/you FEEL and know to be true. As hard as it may be,..one step at a time with hope and faith.

Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
10:05 AM - Oct 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
20 October, 05:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
RIGHT ON TARGET KIM. STAY SAFE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 October, 05:28
Very well said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 October, 07:38
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Darlene Sully @JDSully
18 October, 09:05
I trust my own gut before anything else.
Well said Kim🙏😘

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 08:59
Well said, Kim.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 October, 04:52
You forget: put your faith and trust in God and only God.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 October, 12:46
To me following only means I like to see their posts. I have my own opinions on what is really happening.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
15 October, 10:06
i do not follow many. just those who have earned my trust. it does not take much for me to place an account into the “not to be taken seriously” catagory. trouble makers, doo doo vibers, and follow whores get blocked for violating my community standards.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 October, 09:51
We were unwitting sheep to the cabal.
Now we are willing sheep to the Plan.

At some stage we will and must avail ourselves from the Q.

Be free

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 October, 09:19
love this Kim!
Learning to trust your first initial gut instict is a big lesson in life. Looking back on my own life lessons when I ignored them & learning from those moments/experiences without regret.
What an amazing journey we are on.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 October, 08:03
🙏❤️

Jen ... @Jenfranji
15 October, 06:58
😎

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 October, 06:19
Amen Kim! Well said! I’m so lucky to have you all to help balance me out! Thank you from the center of my Heart! 🙏🏻✨❤️🙏🏻✨❤️🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
15 October, 05:44
Loyalty and trust are earned. No one on the internet has ever earned either from me. That may sound cold but I don’t personally KNOW anyone here. I do KNOW God, my Father. My guide is the Holy Spirit within me. I’m thankful for the banter and the information from people but in the end, it’s my perception and discernment that counts. I have tons of questions and one day they will all be answered. I pray for folks too and God does the rest. 🕊

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 October, 05:20
Thank you Kim. Really relate to your words ... i hear you 💖

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
15 October, 04:55
#midnightriders

"The pack is only as strong the wolf."-End of Quote

WWG1WGA

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
15 October, 03:44
Thanks, Kim.

CharRose @CharRose
15 October, 03:34
It does get really confusing at times. With that said, over the last 2+ years (and longer), my inner guidance system has gently and consistently nudged me to trust myself above all. And from experience trusting myself has brought peace in the midst of chaos. The answers can be found within each of us.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 October, 03:08
Getting tested here as well by some, not all, but some

Testing, Testing, Testing...checking the mic

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 04:43
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
👍😃

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 October, 02:46
That is what I am doing. It is hard at times because I don't buy everything that is being said, by everybody.. I am in a wait and see mode right now. 😉🤔🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 October, 02:20
Fantastic post, Kim!💓👍🏻

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
15 October, 02:05
Loyalty is hugely important to me, and yeah, I definitely think we're being tested. We've got a whole lot of conditioning to shake off, in order to ensure that this never happens again, and strengthening discernment is a big part of that.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
15 October, 01:51
It seems that free thinking somehow gives way to higher spiritual energy IMO. It's this higher spiritual energy which equates to higher vibrations/more light which then raises the collective awareness/conscience. Darkness cannot survive in the light, so then they're fooked when everyone is awake, connected, loving in a higher awareness i.e. as darkness falls, so does our enemies.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 02:23
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
👍😃

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 October, 09:22
In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 October, 01:46
am loyal, do believe the truth will come, yes the disinformation is confusing. so 1 step at a time with hope and faith is really good. ty kim♥️

Night Shift @kekerista
15 October, 01:43
and we need to get back to agreeing to disagree.
Everyone has a different journey but remember we are all trying to get to the same place, The Truth.
We need to focus on the goal and stay United
Not everyone gets to the same place at the same time.
There are runners, walkers.
Each with their own handicaps.
We WILL get there.
We just need to stay together and remember the end goal.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 October, 02:47
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Amen.
Well said..

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 October, 03:32
In response Night Shift to her Publication

BlockII @BlockII
15 October, 01:21
Thanks for posting this, really needed to read it. Been struggling for a while now trying to figure out which direction to go and what to do. The overthinking has me paralyzed lol. I don’t mean to sound selfish, but it makes me feel a little better knowing others are going through it too, that im not alone. Sorry just venting

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
15 October, 01:13

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 01:10
😃👍

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
15 October, 12:41
I recently trusted a long-time big name here with trying something. I regret it. No harm was done, as yet. But my view of that person is forever changed & remains in question. Maybe that's good. But it also feels like living in fear, always on guard.

Will we ever be able to trust anyone EVER again to ANY degree? What kind of life is that? When even trusted people, trick you? We trusted MSM at one time. Will anything really change?

The pendulum has swung all the way to the other end. Will it ever swing to the center? Should it? We have been changed forever. A good thing.

If we can't live in a world with trust, can we truly live free, happy or safe? Constantly on guard, constantly mistrusting everyone, in a constant state of fear, never getting close to oneness.

Lies are the norm. "Bad" guys lie without conscious. The "good" guys lie and call it "disinformation is necessary", call it testing. Making it sound ok to lie and trick.

How do we heal this, how can we heal fro

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
15 October, 01:02
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Just trust your heart. We ALL make mistakes...that's how we learn. Discernment is developed. And sometimes in the most disappointing ways. That's alright. You're stronger/smarter for it. Keep your heart big, and just walk out what you would want from others always.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 October, 02:12
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
if am honest, i get everything you say, both sides doing war the way it has to be, but so much evil we never knew. all that comes from the hearts. so getting rid of evil just not enough. if just different ppl with money and the power, and hearts not changed, how you gonna have a better world♥️maybe a little more sunshine, a walk in the grass

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
15 October, 12:11
Love this. 🥰