Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 October, 10:05
Maybe we are being tested to see if we blindly follow... but loyalty is never a bad quality.

It's good to consider all possibilities/scenarios. The scenario is like the hub of a wheel and the possibilities are all the spokes that stick out of that hub...there are many!

We've been taught to question everything, do our own research, and use discernment, but sometimes in the fog of war, it's difficult to do.
Plus, there is always information put out to confuse or make us/you question things....try not to give in. When things seem slow or if you've been 'awake' for a long time now, it's easy to overthink it. None of us know the full truth yet, but I do hope (and believe) we get it in the end/beginning.

All we/you can do is trust our/your gut, and not let others influence what we/you FEEL and know to be true. As hard as it may be,..one step at a time with hope and faith.

Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
I recently trusted a long-time big name here with trying something. I regret it. No harm was done, as yet. But my view of that person is forever changed & remains in question. Maybe that's good. But it also feels like living in fear, always on guard.

Will we ever be able to trust anyone EVER again to ANY degree? What kind of life is that? When even trusted people, trick you? We trusted MSM at one time. Will anything really change?

The pendulum has swung all the way to the other end. Will it ever swing to the center? Should it? We have been changed forever. A good thing.

If we can't live in a world with trust, can we truly live free, happy or safe? Constantly on guard, constantly mistrusting everyone, in a constant state of fear, never getting close to oneness.

Lies are the norm. "Bad" guys lie without conscious. The "good" guys lie and call it "disinformation is necessary", call it testing. Making it sound ok to lie and trick.

How do we heal this, how can we heal fro
12:41 PM - Oct 15, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 October, 02:12
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
if am honest, i get everything you say, both sides doing war the way it has to be, but so much evil we never knew. all that comes from the hearts. so getting rid of evil just not enough. if just different ppl with money and the power, and hearts not changed, how you gonna have a better world♥️maybe a little more sunshine, a walk in the grass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
15 October, 01:02
Just trust your heart. We ALL make mistakes...that's how we learn. Discernment is developed. And sometimes in the most disappointing ways. That's alright. You're stronger/smarter for it. Keep your heart big, and just walk out what you would want from others always.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
15 October, 01:03
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Yes I grew from this. I love and trust myself more for it.

Thanks Fren

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 October, 12:53
“You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
John 8:32

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 October, 02:18
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
GRATITUDE NOT ATTITUDE
As I Used to Tell the Inmates that I Served for 22 Years as a Jailer in a 40 Bed County Jail in Iowa: If you want to Change your Life, then Simply Ask Yourself before you make ANY Decisions: Are my Proposed Actions based on Attitude, in which Case you are Operating from your Head Alone, Completely Disconnected from your Heart: BUT, if take a Deep Breath and STOP to Reflect upon your Next Move and are Consciously GRATEFUL for the many Blessings that are Already in your Life--ESPECIALLY in the Form of People who LOVE You Unconditonally--THEN you are IN your HEART and it is from that Center of Love and Peace WITHIN, that you should make your Decisions in TIME.
ATTITUDE VS GRATITUDE It's ALWAYS Up to You, Every Moment of Every Day!
ALWAYS Seek to Pray Unceasingly through Being Thankful and Expressing Gratitude for Every Blessing Every Day & then make it your Life's Mission to Bless others as You have Been Blessed.
It's Really THAT Simple!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 02:19
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
😃👍