Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 October, 10:47
Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
So thick and sticky my key board was not working right last night. All of my tech, like me is super sensitive to energy. It's as if my pristine clean laptop is sticky.

Anon up needs a cleansing sound bath to get the ick out. What was that, that came through here yesterday? Bleaach

Are they using dark magic at us. Pray Pray Pray.🙏💛🙏💛

May this platform be cleansed of all ill intentions be kept pure and safe for all users in Jesus name we give thanks and praise to God. 🙏

Armor of God first thing every morning!

I encourage all to play this so we can all recenter in peace.

30 minutes of your time and you will feel Divine
Tibetan Healing Sounds: Cleans the Aura and Space. Removes all negative energy - YouTube

Check out my new video of Tibetan Healing Sounds https://youtu.be/0y313epD6IE30 Min. Powerful Tibetan Healing Meditation Video#MoreTibetanMusic #tibetanmedit...

02:02 PM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 October, 12:48
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I started playing this and my massive wind chimes started singing💖 blending perfect with the bowl tones💖🎇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 October, 02:54
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
That is awesome. It is good to live with the sound of wind chimes. They keep the energy from becoming stagnant.

Manufacturers are even creating them in solfeggios frequencies now too.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
15 October, 06:25
In the last 2 weeks I have had about 5 people 'follow' me, I go to look at their profile and its been fooked - so yeah theres bad trying hard to get in here!

In the whole time I have been here its maybe happened twice, goes to show what a threat peace, love and good vibes really are to evil!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 October, 02:17
Great sound.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
15 October, 01:20
yes for a little while now,
but just like all things,
they will get the inverse reverb.
can’t be stopped.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 October, 01:15
barely any ick here... eyes open....searching..connecting... we (the people) got this....great vid btw

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
15 October, 12:22
💙💙💙 Beautiful, softly powerful. Thank you.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 October, 12:33
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Softly powerful. That's a Nice way to describe it and that's an ideal way to keep our energy fields too! Glad you enjoyed it.🙏💛

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 October, 12:15
Thank you hun, today vibes are better over here.
For a few days, Nana mentioned it too.
Idk what the hell someone did about 4 days ago but someone let some damn demons back out that have not been able to take space fora while.
Nana has been saying cleansing prayers for days. Last night I changed over to a stronger hz at night and it sure helped my dreams a lot.
It was actually some music that you sent from Pleaideans before.
Thanks,
We will be cleansing the whole house here tm.
Holy water and prayers!
Demons are real!
Had a witch just stroll thro the other night checking me out and that is the first time in probably over a year or 2 that one has gotten this close.
I can see them in the distance sometimes but they couldnt get close.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 October, 12:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
demonic activity real, glad you posted this nana, think you are more sensitive to that world cause of your NDE. gonna cleanse tm too, thank ya’ll

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 October, 01:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I see them a lot... they back off for the most part...thinking my diguise as a civy is working 😁

ECM Arizona @EM5793
15 October, 12:00
had to get reiki these past 3 weeks - just had so much crap going in - not my own finally feel clean today

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 October, 12:09
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
In todays world we have to do energy body cleansing multiple times a day if we want to stay pristine. Good for you!!!

Its good to get in habits. Sometimes when you feel great, you forget and then one day, you feel not so great and then, your field weakens and then, you get clobbard.

Beautiful music
hand clapping
vocal toning
a shower
dip in the ocean
walk in the rain or high winds ( ions )
visualisatn of a blast of purifying divine light ( I also started doing that to the area below all major cities- baboom)

are all quick and easy ways to refresh the energy field.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 October, 11:51
Ty, great idea!
🙏❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 October, 11:07
I am convinced something is behind killing my laptop. First they killed the fan. I fixed it. Then they made it so I can't turn it on at all. I wish I knew what to replace next. I tried the dc adapter thing the cord goes in, got a new cord, got a new internal battery. Still nothing.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 October, 12:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I cant get this youtube podcast up and running for nothing! Just block after block!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
14 October, 10:58
🎶 lovely sync, I read this same time I have 417hz pure tone playing.

Sharing link with a heads up
**begin with volume on 1, it is only pure tone no music.

i use app "Spectroid" to check pure tone frequencies, few on YT are tuned at the Hz they claim to be.
💜💜💜
Clearing, transmuting, cleansing 🔥🔥
all with Love

https://youtu.be/xnL03CaXf...

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
14 October, 11:39
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
thank you all here on AU, so much has been given in ways of prayers, support, comradorie, and dedication. Allow us to return the energy of collective encouragement, protection, and harmony within this space so many of us hold open in our Heart.

God willing, we STAND together.

🙏 never underestimate Who We Are as One loving powerful synced up intune faithful family

sharing with joy, the following audio from our dear friend Abigail. A blessing of Light and cleansing:

https://youtu.be/RPnQvWr-_...

Image Source:
https://t.me/DivinePositiv...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
14 October, 10:20
I agree with the “stickiness”

watch the water….

I also lost house keys that were attached to my car keys by the key rings today. (which I thought was 99.9% impossible for anything to come off of those things lol)

things are getting really weird lol

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 October, 10:35
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
You lost keys? Woah. Let's give affirmative gratitude that its because you are upleveling and will be getting new ones soon; metaphorically speaking😉🙏💛😘

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
14 October, 10:11

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 October, 10:08
🙏😃

Vicki Lord @Vlord
14 October, 02:43
This is wonderful; thx! I use several healing frequency vids like this, but love the bells.