Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
14 October, 10:47
Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 October, 02:02
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
So thick and sticky my key board was not working right last night. All of my tech, like me is super sensitive to energy. It's as if my pristine clean laptop is sticky.

Anon up needs a cleansing sound bath to get the ick out. What was that, that came through here yesterday? Bleaach

Are they using dark magic at us. Pray Pray Pray.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

May this platform be cleansed of all ill intentions be kept pure and safe for all users in Jesus name we give thanks and praise to God. ๐Ÿ™

Armor of God first thing every morning!

I encourage all to play this so we can all recenter in peace.

30 minutes of your time and you will feel Divine
Tibetan Healing Sounds: Cleans the Aura and Space. Removes all negative energy - YouTube

Check out my new video of Tibetan Healing Sounds https://youtu.be/0y313epD6IE30 Min. Powerful Tibetan Healing Meditation Video#MoreTibetanMusic #tibetanmedit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
had to get reiki these past 3 weeks - just had so much crap going in - not my own finally feel clean today
12:00 AM - Oct 15, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EM5793 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 October, 12:09
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
In todays world we have to do energy body cleansing multiple times a day if we want to stay pristine. Good for you!!!

Its good to get in habits. Sometimes when you feel great, you forget and then one day, you feel not so great and then, your field weakens and then, you get clobbard.

Beautiful music
hand clapping
vocal toning
a shower
dip in the ocean
walk in the rain or high winds ( ions )
visualisatn of a blast of purifying divine light ( I also started doing that to the area below all major cities- baboom)

are all quick and easy ways to refresh the energy field.