Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
14 October, 10:47
Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 October, 02:02
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
So thick and sticky my key board was not working right last night. All of my tech, like me is super sensitive to energy. It's as if my pristine clean laptop is sticky.

Anon up needs a cleansing sound bath to get the ick out. What was that, that came through here yesterday? Bleaach

Are they using dark magic at us. Pray Pray Pray.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

May this platform be cleansed of all ill intentions be kept pure and safe for all users in Jesus name we give thanks and praise to God. ๐Ÿ™

Armor of God first thing every morning!

I encourage all to play this so we can all recenter in peace.

30 minutes of your time and you will feel Divine
Tibetan Healing Sounds: Cleans the Aura and Space. Removes all negative energy - YouTube

Check out my new video of Tibetan Healing Sounds https://youtu.be/0y313epD6IE30 Min. Powerful Tibetan Healing Meditation Video#MoreTibetanMusic #tibetanmedit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thank you hun, today vibes are better over here.
For a few days, Nana mentioned it too.
Idk what the hell someone did about 4 days ago but someone let some damn demons back out that have not been able to take space fora while.
Nana has been saying cleansing prayers for days. Last night I changed over to a stronger hz at night and it sure helped my dreams a lot.
It was actually some music that you sent from Pleaideans before.
Thanks,
We will be cleansing the whole house here tm.
Holy water and prayers!
Demons are real!
Had a witch just stroll thro the other night checking me out and that is the first time in probably over a year or 2 that one has gotten this close.
I can see them in the distance sometimes but they couldnt get close.
12:15 AM - Oct 15, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 October, 01:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I see them a lot... they back off for the most part...thinking my diguise as a civy is working ๐Ÿ˜

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 October, 12:36
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 October, 12:59
demonic activity real, glad you posted this nana, think you are more sensitive to that world cause of your NDE. gonna cleanse tm too, thank yaโ€™ll

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 October, 12:59
I remember years ago Steve Quayle telling his listeners to not only anoint their house with oil, but to also anoint all four corners of their property, and to do it that day. The following day a woman wrote in to tell him what happened to her --- she anointed all four corners of her property, then she and her daughter went to the grocery store. When they returned home and pulled into their driveway, there were a couple of black-eyed kids standing at the edge of her property line; they couldn't cross it!

Had a friend in FL who went to minister to a very sick woman who was seeing demons. first thing my friend did was anoint all the doors with oil, in the name of Jesus Christ, & commanding anything that was not holy to leave. The lady did not know she had done that. When my friend went in her room to check on her, she asked where the demons were. The woman said they were outside, and that they couldn't come in.
I use olive oil, and ask God to bless it for anointing.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 October, 01:08
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Palo Santo oil is high vibe and used traditionally for clearing negativity, protection, house blessings.

Frankincense & Myrrh blend are the old favorites with holy vibes...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 October, 09:47
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I anointed my forehead with olive oil and prayed for God to show me my path for Crystal in my dreams. I did this for 7 days straight. When I woke, I write my very vivid dreams down. Within 1 year, all but one dream came to pass. The last dream, I had to shoot a guy(family member). That hasn't happened yet. He went to prison....scheduled for release in April 2023๐Ÿ‘€

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 October, 12:31
That all sounds awesome and we have to be on it 24/7 these days.

Armor of God on anon up and all anons every day we pray and give thanks this is being made so- in peace love and joy, we praise God.

I think many already do which helps anon up stay enjoyable.

Holy water is good. Where do you get yours?

I'm going to go through my entire home tomorrow as well, get your closets especially.

I use a C# Crystal singing bowl the same way one would use sage to blast it all clear, then diffuse frankincense and lavender. Burning sage smells funny. I have Palo Santo Holy wood that is nice. Maybe I'll burn some of that too.

Here I found a nice one- wow. The Germans make the best quality!
SoundGalaxies 16cm Oxygen C# Crystal Singing Bowl - YouTube

This Crystal Singing Bowl from Germany and Many More are Available Now At https://soundgalaxies.us/shop.Discounts available for customers purchasing multiple...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 October, 12:54
Nana ordered Holy water from "supposedly" the Jordon River but I rebless it just in case they lie!๐Ÿ˜‚
See how I trust?

My grand girl ask me a couple yrs ago why my mirrors have fingerprint crosses on them. I didnt tell her cause I didnt want to scare her.
Yes closets, mirrors, windows all spaces and entries.
I learned how from Monkey Werks yrs ago.
Nana thinks he is awesome as well btw!

There are cleansing prayers and prayers to bless the water online.

memes matter @NoComment
15 October, 06:35
I to use sound to activate water so to speak, i think garden sounds do its crystalling:) also prayers over each glass does the hz to it, and our bodies' water it self...is water God?